Chapter 9. The Interview

"Makeup is no different than clothes and accessories - it's embellishments for your face. And it also gives you creative freedom. You get to have that moment in front the mirror every morning and give yourself self-love. You're making yourself up beautiful, which is essentially self-love." 
-Michelle Phan
(For all my make up fans out there. Comment "Me" if you are one :P)

Chapter 9. The Interview

Micheal sighed, taking a sip of his coffee which was made by the girl sitting in front of him, a girl who was here to apply for the new job.

Too sweet.

He looked at the girl and saw that she was wearing a skimpy dress which barely covered her butt cheeks and a huge slit showing her plunging neckline. Rage filled him as he saw was her real intention was, to get his money.

"Miss Adams, this is terrible. By God, I can never hire you so if you'd please just get out of my sight and never come back again." He said calmly but his eyes held nothing but calm.

The girl frowned before she walked over to him and dragged her finger down his chest. "I can give you so much more than coffee." She purred, licking her huge lips which had bright red lipstick on them.

"Miss Adams, I would advise you to leave before I call security." Micheal said, taking her hand and putting it on her chest, making sure not to touch any other part of her disgusting body.

" But baby-"

"JUST GET THE FUCK OUT!" He screamed before she scurried away.

He sat back in his chair and pressed the button on the intercom, "Who's the person judging them and letting them in?" He asked in a fierce voice.

"Your friend, Dylan, sir." The voice answered, her voice fragile and cracky.

Of course. "Next!" He said before another girl walked in.

*******

Hazel walked inside the building and the cold air hit her suddenly. People in business attire were walking here and there and the sounds of fax machines and beeping noises could be heard. She walked to the receptionist where a girl was sitting, her fingers typing something on the keyboard. She had blonde hair which were also tied in a bun and was wearing a pencil skirt with a blouse above.

"Umm, excuse me." Hazel muttered. The girl looked at her for a fraction of second before typing again. "Yes?" She asked.

"I'm here for the job?" Hazel said, more like asked.

"Oh yes, the assistant one. Yes, just enter in that elevator you see on the left. Press the "T" button and you'll happen to see a lounge with three men inside, guarding the door. Just find a seat and you'll be able to enter for the interview." She filled in on the details, still typing. Hazel thanked her before she walked to the elevator like the receptionist said and pressed the button which said "T". Gently, the elevator started moving and she waited patiently. It stopped with a light jerk and she stepped out. Like she was informed, she saw a lounge with three sofas and a few chairs, all occupied by girls whose attire was far from professional. All of them wore skimpy dresses with necklines too deep from which their cleavage could be seen. Hazel thought that she was under dressed and suddenly felt insecure. She was about to go inside but stopped by three men, one of them in those fancy and expensive Armani suits while the other two looked like guards.

"Hello, miss. My name is Dylan." The man smiled at her, shaking her hand lightly.

"Hazel Grayson. Nice to meet you. Um I'm here for the job." She said.