Chapter 21. "Touch me."

"So she thoroughly taught him that one cannot take pleasure without giving pleasure, and that every gesture, every caress, every touch, every glance, every last bit of the body has its secret, which brings happiness to the person who knows how to wake it. She taught him that after a celebration of love the lovers should not part without admiring each other, without being conquered or having conquered, so that neither is bleak or glutted or has the bad feeling of being used or misused." 
-Hermann Hesse

Chapter 21. "Touch me."

Hazel moaned as she felt Michael's hands gently caressing her stomach and his lips on her neck, making their way to the valley of her breasts.

"Michael," She moaned out his name when she felt his thumb on the inside of her upper thigh. Her panties became wet and her whole body screamed desire. She could feel him getting harder underneath her and she pulled his head towards her and kissed his plump lips roughly making him smile.

After Michael had dragged her to the car, Hazel had started explaining that they shouldn't be doing all of this but her desire was evident and somehow, she ended up on Michael's lap and here they were- on the verge of having sex.

His thumb was about to make its way towards Hazel's core of arousal when they both jumped up, startled at the voice of a car honking furiously. Michael cursed under his breath and looked around to see that two drivers were fighting over a parking space. 

He felt the sudden need to get out of the car and punch the two guys who interrupted the moment with his mate. But he realized that the moment was gone as Hazel was already getting off his lap and making her way to the passenger's seat. He felt her uneasiness since she was trying to hide her face away from him and squirm to the farthest corner of the seat. Michael sighed, time doesn't wait for anyone.

He started the car and drove off, away from the two fuckers who were fighting over the parking slot. He looked over at Hazel who was still blushing but her gaze was now out of the window as she watched the trees that passed by.

Hazel was thinking about what would have happened if they had not been interrupted. 

Would they really had done it?

What would he do after that?

Would he have fired me from my job?

Would he have thrown her away just like he does with his other sexual partners?

Would she become another pawn in his game?

She thought about the whole wolf and mating thing again. Even though she was happy that they had been interrupted, her wolf on the other hand was feeling very depressed as she thought that this was finally their chance to get to know their mate.

Having sex does not help you get to know your mate, Hazel said to her wolf inside her head.

But you know you wanted to. She replied.

I might have, but I do not want to be known as a whore in his eyes. If he's my mate then I want to earn that title for him. I do not want us to have sex, I would want us to make love. Hazel said firmly to her wolf.

Oh, so you agree that you do want him. Finally! Her wolf smirked and started putting inappropriate images in her head. Images of them kissing, naked, on the bed, him on top of her, caressing her gently and stroking her most private parts.

Her center of arousal started to throb and she dug her nails in her palms. She wanted to be touched. She wanted to be touched by him.

Hazel had never seen this side of hers before. She was filled with lust and the fact that her mate was sitting right beside her did not help. She realized that there was only one explanation for this. She was in heat.

Pain echoed through her whole body and she whimpered slightly. She felt as if someone was tearing her insides apart. She started to sweat and all of a sudden, she wanted to rip off all her clothes. She looked at Michael and saw that he was oblivious to the effects of the heat and she knew why.

He had mated with other women before.

The thought made her cry, along with the pain that she felt.

"Ms. Grayson?" Michael asked, glancing over at her, panic stretching across his face. He sniffed the air and smelled her sweet sweet scent and he realized that she was in heat. He had known about it, from his sister and his mother's bedtime stories who explained it to him when he got older. She had told him that the only cure to heat and its effects was mating. 

Mating.

Having sex.

Making love.

He growled as blood pumped into his veins and he held himself back. He clutched onto the steering wheel tightly. He knew what he should do but he couldn't at a busy road. It was too risky for the both of them.

He maneuvered his car and stopped it at the far side of the road and turned on both the indicators so that other drivers could get the signal. Quickly unbuckling his seat belt, he picked up Hazel in his arms and held her on his lap. He realized that her face pale and he understood that it was because of the amount of pain she was experiencing. 

"Shh, Hazel. You're okay now. You have me with you," He cooed her as her face relaxed and she sighed, snuggling more into him as she fisted his shirt in her hand. But still, she wanted more of him. All of him.

"Michael," Hazel whispered his name and Michael was surprised at how seductive her voice sounded. 

"Yes, baby?" He replied. He knew he was in heat too but since he had had sex multiple times before, he could not feel it.

"I want you," Hazel moaned.

"Huh?" Michael asked, perplexed. 

"Make me yours, Michael. Right now, right here," She moaned again, inching her face closer to his. 

He saw the golden color in her eyes and knew that she could not control herself anymore. He knew she was not ready but no one thinks rationally in heat.

"Touch me," Hazel whispered in his ear, licking his neck and kissing it gently as she lifted her dress a bit showing her thighs and her black lace panties. Michael growled and grabbed her thigh. He wanted to push her away but she was forcing herself on him and he did not know how much longer he could hold himself. 

Hazel unbuttoned his shirt and kissed his chest, aggressively. She trailed her hand downwards and stroked his length from the top of his pant. As soon as she was about to put her hand inside his boxers, they heard a loud honk and saw a truck advancing towards them really fast before everything went black. 

It's getting hot in here *smirks* SOMEONE.TURN.THE.HEAT.OFF! Anyways, what do you think about this side of Hazel? And Michael,don't forget about my precious bby <3 Comment your thoughts please!

Question:

Is it bad to watch Instagram edits of your favorite characters at four in the morning? ;-;