Chapter 13. Tie Artwork.

"We are not permitted to choose the frame of our destiny. But what we put into it is ours."
-Dag Hammarskjold.

~Shoutout to @dagmarg for the votes!~

Chapter 13. Tie Artwork.

"What's this?" Michael asked as he examined the tie artwork on his coffee. It made his coffee look really childish but something inside him stirred. He couldn't quite put his finger on it.

"I think it looks cute," Dylan said, smiling as he picked up his coffee and sipped on it.

"It tastes really good too," Dylan said as he looked at Michael who was still frowning at his coffee cup.

A girl walked over to their table and Michael noticed that it was the same girl who they gave their orders to. The top of her buttons were opened showing her cleavage and she bent on their table for extra effect.

"So, do you like it?" She purred, looking straight at Michael.

"I do," Dylan said, as he smiled exuberantly and sipped on more. He looked like a five year old and Micheal raised his brow at him, to which he was totally oblivious.

"Do you?" She whispered in Michael's ear.

"I haven't tried it yet," Michael shrugged. He picked up his cup, not caring that it hurt it fingers and sipped on to his coffee.

That taste. The combinations. Is it...Hazel's?

"Who made this coffee? I demand that she comes out here this instant!" Michael yelled the woman. Her name tag had the word "Sandy" written on it.

"Why do you want to see her?" Sandy asked, irritated and annoyed.

"See me," She whispered again as she dragged her finger down his chest. She put a napkin inside his breast pocket and before she could continue any more, Michael took hold of her hand, took the napkin from his pocket, gave it back and left her hand to fall on her side limply.

"Do you even know who I am?" Michael said, taking off his shades and glared at her. Her face paled and a gasp left her lips to which Michael smirked.

"I- I'm sorry s-sir. I'll be b-back in a s-s-sec." She stuttered before she scurried off.

"You could've at least taken her number, man," Dylan said to which Michael chuckled.

He waited patiently for his coffee maker to arrive. He took another sip of his coffee, savoring the taste. God knows how much he missed that coffee.

He stiffened when he heard her angelic voice from behind. "Excuse me. You wanted to see me?" Both the men turned around. Michael didn't miss how Hazel's face turned from professional to shock and terror.

"Yes," Michael said, trying to act really cool while on the inside, his wolf was howling ecstatically. "We need to talk." He did not know what he wanted to say to her but he needed an excuse anyways.

"There is nothing to talk about Mr. Woods," Hazel said as she crossed her arms on her chest.

Michael looked at her outfit, an amused smirk on his face. Her apron was covered in blue colored lattice and jeans were covered in powdered sugar.

Hazel blushed when she noticed his gaze on her.

"I'm willing to give you your job back," Michael said.

"What if I say I don't need it?" Hazel challenged.

"It's not safe to talk here. Let's go to the office," Michael said, eying the cafe as he noticed the stares they got.

"No, if you want to talk then talk here," Hazel said.

Michael sighed, "I did not want to do this but- you leave me no choice."

Hazel looked at him confused while Dylan was waving his hands around frantically, signalling the word, "No!"

"I don't care if you don't want to fuck me, Hazel. Just give me a chance. I miss the way your hands roamed around my body and touched me and I miss your moans and-"

"Okay okay let's go to the office!" Hazel screamed as she blushed, feeling everyone's gaze on her. Some with smirks on their faces and some with a horrified look. Mothers covered their children's ears and Hazel knew she was fired.

Michael smirked before he turned to Dylan, "Stay." Dylan nodded, giving Hazel a thumbs up before they walked to the car and went to Michael's office.

"What was that?!" Hazel yelled at him as soon as they went inside his office room.

Michael shrugged, knowing that she was referring to the scene he created at the cafe.

"You know I'm fired now. Oh God, how am I going to find another job now? This is all your fault! I'll just tell my manager that I had nothing to do with this-"

"You don't need to tell her anything, Miss. Grayson," Michael said, loud enough to cut her ranting off.

"But I need the job back!" She said.

"Work for me," Michael said, "Again."

Hazel stared at him, shock written all over her face.

"No," Hazel declined, "You don't respect me."

"I'll double your salary."

"It's still a no."

"Let me tell you something, love," Michael sighed, "I am one of the strongest business men around here. I can have you fired from any job in an instant. You will be homeless and jobless. I'll spread the word and you won't be able to get any job any where else," He said, taking threatening steps towards her till they were both inches apart. His wolf was begging for him to touch her. Taste her to feel her but he held him back, just for a little longer.

The shock on her face was evident, "You wouldn't," She whispered.

"Oh yes I would," He whispered in her ear as he grabbed her waist with his hands and drew small circles on it with his thumbs.

Hazel's wolf went crazy inside. She closed her eyes, savoring the touch while she tried to control her wolf at the same time. Her breaths came out short and her lips parted.

"So?" Michael asked, taking ahold of her right earlobe between his teeth and bit it gently. A strangled sound left her mouth and she stepped out from her trance. She put her palms on his chest and pushed him.

"Fine," She said, glaring at him, "But that won't be happening again."

He raised an eyebrow at her, knowing that she was referring to the scene they had earlier.

Michael chuckled as he turned around. As if that's going to happen, he thought.

So, who else liked the little moment our little lovebirds shared? *wink and nudges*

Anyways, feel free to vote, comment and follow!

Question:

(P.S, this is a very important question and I had a lot of confusion when I read the fact which inspired it.)

Can't men sit on the toilet seat when they have to pee? :/