Chapter 28. Punishment

"Anything's possible if you've got enough nerve."
- J. K. Rowling

Chapter 28. Punishment

"Dad did say that he had a surprise waiting for me in my room. I have to say though, I did not expect to see a half naked woman lying here in my bed," He grinned at Hazel, walking towards her while undoing his belt in the way. Hazel felt really sick.

"Are you another omega?" He asked. Hazel nodded.

"This is gonna be so much fun." He smirked. "Stand up," he ordered.

Hazel did as he told. She could not defy him. "Come here," He said and Hazel walked to him in small, hesitant strides.

"Remove my shirt," Hazel's fingers gripped the hem of his shirt and removed it. He had to crouch down a little for Hazel to remove it easily.

"Feel me," He murmured. With shaking hands, she put her palms on his chest and ran them down his abs. His breath became ragged and uneven and Hazel wanted nothing more than to kick him in the balls and run out.

She heard the sound of clothes and saw his pant which had fallen to the ground. His erection poking his boxers. She wanted to throw up at his weird desire.

In an instant, she was pinned on the wall. Her back to his chest and her palms on the wall. He was rubbing his erection on her butt cheek and was making strangled sounds which were his moans. Tears welled up in the corner of her eyes but she had to stop them from falling. She whimpered to which he groaned and increased his grinding speed.

"I'm going to make you so satisfied today. You will feel so good after I'm done with you," He whispered in her ear while nibbling on her neck.

Hazel finally let the tears fall. She wanted him to feel any remorse or sympathy towards her but he didn't. He just laughed and removed her panties. She knew what was coming next and she accepted it.

She accepted it.

Just then, the door opened with a bang and both their heads turned towards the source. A blood curdling growl was heard which made Hazel's wolf purr.

"GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF HER!"

The man barged inside the room and punched Stephan in his jaw, knocking him out cold. He sent multiple kicks to his stomach and only stopped with a satisfied grunt at the sight of his mate standing there.

He removed his shirt when he saw her without any and handed it to her, "put this on."

Without any hesitation, Hazel put on her mate's shirt and was pulled into the circle of his arms. He kissed her on the lips, deeply and passionately, like he was somehow trying to show her his feelings and his longing for her. She kissed him back with the same fervor. In a second, he pulled her up bridal style and walked out to the pack grounds.

There was chaos there. Everyone was fighting each other. Wolves and humans were sprawled all over the floor and trying desperately to kill the other.

Michael walked up at the stage. "STOP!" His voice had everyone's heads turning towards him. His eyes were filled with fury and fires of rage danced in them. Everyone stood up slowly and threw glares at him. Some had thankful looks as they were already down by their opponent's wolf but some were angry that he interrupted their fight.

"Why should we listen to you?" A man asked, pointing at Michael with an angry glare. A bunch of 'yeah's' were heard and people nodded their heads in agreement.

"You obviously don't know me then," Michael smirked. Some people laughed, some just shook their heads no.

"We'll get that out of the way later on. First, I want to know how many woman had the Alpha of the Water pack or his son harassed or touched inappropriately, without their consent?" He asked and Hazel looked at him with wide eyes. No one dared to step forward even though there were a lot of victims.

Michael reached down and whispered in Hazel's ear, "I want you to help me burn your Alpha to the ground."

Hazel nodded. She had waited too long for this to happen. Since her childhood, she had wanted this to happen but she could never find the strength nor the courage to speak up to him. Now, with her mate, she felt like the strongest person alive.

"He gave me a job saying that I was to pleasure his son in bed every night!" Hazel said and a few gasps were heard. "He even threatened my family when I refused," She said and Michael growled.

"He told me that he could fuck me whenever he wanted to and said that he would chain me up if I didn't comply!" A woman from the crowd stood forward, her head high as she threw another accusation at the Alpha.

"He raped me once!" "He tortured my mother!" "He tried to rub himself on me!" A lot of complaints were heard and Hazel stood proud of confessing but also felt disgusted for the Alpha's acts.

"He does not deserve to be our Alpha! He's killed people! Innocent people! Let us burn him and his son to the ground so that his reign of terror dies!" Hazel yelled and everyone agreed. From the corner of her eye, she saw her Alpha try to sneak away with his son but the pack's warriors chained them up with silver.

"You fools! How dare you defy your Alpha! You shall be punished! We all know you liked what we did to you!" He yelled,  thrashing around in his chains but hissed when it burned him. "As for you, my dear Hazel, I'll get to enjoy you when I come back," He smirked at Hazel. Michael growled at walked to him before throwing punches at his face. No one tried to stop him. When he was done, they were both pushed towards the cells.

Michael stood back on stage, proud of what he did.

"What now?" "We have no one to lead us!" "We'll end up being rogues!" "We're all doomed!"

"EVERYONE, STOP!" Michael yelled and again, everyone stopped. "I will lead you."

"Why should we trust you?" "We don't even know you!" "What if you lead us down?" "Tell us who you are!"

"My name is Michael Woods. I am the CEO of Woods Enterprises," He said and some people looked at him in awe, some in fear.

"And I am the Alpha of the Fire Pack."

And cut! Or- whatever :/ Umm did you guys like this chapter? And what do you think Hazel's reaction will be after knowing she's mated to the most feared Alpha? Let me know your thoughts and opinions on this chapter in the comments!

Question:

Hot water showers or cold water showers?