Chapter Four

I smiled at my reflection in the mirror. 

I loved fashion. I mean, if you considered me as fashionable, that's good. But I loved prepping and dressing up. Despite all that, I would still wear something comfortable, and not something too revealing.

"Will you be okay?" Dad asked, poking his head inside my room. I smiled wider and nodded. I shouldered my bag and ran downstairs, Holly sprinting over to me. I crouched down and petted her. 

I wasn't used to going out. Much less with someone who happened to like me.. nobody's ever had a crush on me, I didn't think I have much charms, but that wasn't a problem. 

As we entered the car, I couldn't help but feel nervous. My dad was suspicious about me yesterday because of my chest problem, but I managed to escape it with convincing him. I didn't want to go to the doctor.. 

"Ayumi, we go to the doctor tomorrow." he sighed, making me perk up. 

'I don't want to!' I signed. 'I'm okay. Doctor Yang said that I would be as long as I minimise myself from doing physical activities.' 

"You shouldn't attend your PE classes." he started, making me shake my head. I loved physical education. It was probably my best class. Everything was good, if only math didn't exist.. 

'I like PE.' I hesitated. 'Please?' 

"But you're going to have a checkup with Doctor Yang, and that's final." he said. I pursed my lips and leaned back. But I wasn't going to let this put me in a bad mood. It was for tomorrow.. I didn't have a choice. 

I didn't like being sad. My life itself was. Though I didn't like it when I was frowning. It felt.. wrong. 

The whole car ride was quiet, until dad stopped in front of a certain cafe and turned to me. "Ayumi, text me if you need to go home." smiling widely, I nodded and placed a kiss on his cheek, before exiting the car. 

He didn't leave until I was inside the cafe. I tightened my grip around my shoulder bag and scanned the place. 

Surprisingly, there were only a few people. Most of them were group of girls, and my eyes landed on a guy with his back turned. 

I approached him and tapped his shoulder. 

My mouth went agape. 

"Ayumi?" Yoongi's brows furrowed. "Getting coffee too?" 

I felt myself blush, and out of instinct, I started signing things such as: 'What are you doing here?!' and 'Are you M.Y?!' 

He eyed me, the people, before scoffing. 

"Aish, Ayumi, I can't understand you

"Aish, Ayumi, I can't understand you." he said, grabbing me by the wrist, making me panic inside, but I didn't want him to know that. I stopped. "What's with you?" 

I flushed, before sitting down across from him and typing everything down in my phone. That I got a note on my locker to meet up here, and now that I think about it - the initials, M.Y..