↣ Appreciating Yoongi

Okay, first off - if someone hates on you, then they're automatically on my hate list, too. 

I admire you so much.

You worked so, so hard to get this far. Your love for music is one of a kind. You and your music truly deserve to be heard by everyone. The way you write and make music so thoughtfully, no wonder you're so respected.

You post so rare on social media — but I'm not complaining. I bet you're making music, sleeping, or doing all sorts of stuff. You're one of the busiest kpop idols, (and or group), probably.

When you think about it, whenever people set their mind to achieve this one goal, they always end up taking another road. But you.. from the very start, you've set your heart and mind to this one of goal of pursuing this dream, and you achieved it.

Hats off to you. Not only did you train yourself with your rapping skills, but you also managed to take up dancing and composing and being swaggy and all of those shenanigans. Continue to be so wise with your words, so many people look up to you. Including me.

Please, please, please always stay healthy and safe. Eat when you want to. Don't let the thought of 'satisfying the fans' get to you. Honestly, I think you're naturally thin, but still — don't let your diet torture your body. Rest when you want to. And don't forget to be happy..

This is just going to be one short message — but hey.. you won't complain, since you wouldn't get to read this anyways.. but STILL. Know the priorities. Know what's important.

It isn't the fans' satisfaction.

It's yours. Your health. We're okay, we won't hurt ourselves from supporting 7 lovely boys, but you, to wanting to impress so many fans, it won't matter.

Because seeing just one of you would brighten up our day. Even through screen.

But you Yoongi, you're special! Where would the group be without you? You did say that we are your wings. But with one member left out, none of us could fly.

You're not just Suga. A member of BTS. You're a rapper.. you're a dancer, you're a visual god, you're a composer, you're an inspiration, and you're the light in everyone's lives. But hey, at least you know how to deal with haters.

MUSIC! YOU DO IT LIKE A MAN! 

You go.