Chapter Seventeen

I answered Yoongi's call. And as expected, I saw him in the screen. I grinned and placed my phone in front of me, so he could see me better. 

He was eating. His hair was messy, and he was wearing glasses. He told me he would whenever he would start composing his songs, so he was probably working on another one last night. He waved, "Have you eaten? Your health always comes first." 

I nodded and grabbed my phone so I could type in everything I was to reply to him. 

'What are you eating?' 

"Meat!" he said excitedly, holding up a piece of meat. 

'Are you working on another song? Are you overworking yourself?' 

He shrugged, "I've been feeling pretty pumped up and inspired these days. I have so many ideas and keep writing down the lyrics at night. Though I wouldn't particularly say they are friendly lyrics." 

My eyes squinted as I stared at him through the screen. Was it just me, or was he milk white? 'You're so pale. Why do you look so pale?' 

He rolled his eyes and chewed on his food, cutely waving the chopsticks as he did. After a while, he replied. "I always look paler than usual through video calls. Don't worry." 

'You're like Sugar!' I smiled widely, adding plenty of emotions. 'You can be called Suga!' 

He moved his head closer to see my message and chuckled, "Suga." he scoffed. "I prefer Agust D. Doesn't it sound badass? Suga sounds like I'm soft." 

'But you are soft,' I sent the message right away. 'I mean, whatever you'd like. But still!' 

He shrugged, "I'll think about it. But Agust D is still in my heart." he teased. I acted like I was offended and in disapproval, and he laughed. 

"But I wouldn't really mind." he admitted. "Those who know me for being an artist would call me Agust D or Suga. And those who know me more personally would call me Yoongi." 

I listened as he started to talk, before stopping himself on saying something else. He turned to me. 

"How about you? How was your day? I talk about myself too much." he said, as he started eating. Since it was a saturday, I told him about how every saturday I always had to get a check-up, and told him about how we got waffles after. 

He frowned, "But don't hesitate to go to the doctor, okay?" 

He continued eating, but would start speaking whenever he was done: "Your health is important. Your heart always needs to be monitored. I know it's hard, but I just don't want you to be sad about it." 

I sighed and nodded. I guess he was right. 

"How's practice?" he questioned. "I never got to watch since I've been pretty busy for exams. Are they listening to you? How's everything?" 

I smiled at the thought, 'Everything is going great! Hoseok and Eri are huge help!' 

"That's good." he nodded. "Don't mind whatever the fuck Jiyeon says. Don't entertain anybody's complaints, just the suggestions." 

"Ah, and also," he cuts himself off from saying something. "Have you took your medicine? How many times a day do you have to?" 

I grinned at his sincerity, 'I have to take it whenever it starts to hurt. But I'm required to take it before and after sleeping.' talk about sleeping, I started to yawn. 

"You're yawning, so cute." he grinned. "If you want, we can talk later?" 

I quickly shook my head. I wanted to talk to him. It was always lonely around the house. I hear a bark, and waved a hand at Yoongi, grabbing Holly from the ground and placing her on my lap so Yoongi could see.