Yusuke x Shy! reader

Bruattackonlevi hope you enjoy.

You were normally to shy and timid to hang out in crowded areas, but today you decided to be a little more open. A couple of classmates made plans to go to the beach and your best friend had invited you to tag along.

"What your not wearing a bikini (Y/n)!?" Your friend yells at you. "Almost all of the other girls are!"
"There's no way I could wear a bikini, it's to embarrassing. Wearing my tankini is enough." You mutter to her.
"Aw (Y/n), you really need to get passed this shy phase of yours." She tells you, wrapping an arm around your waist. "Your so cute too. It's a shame you can't talk to guys, I bet you'd be super popular." She pokes your reddening cheeks and laugh.
"I don't want to be popular. And besides I don't think anyone but you thinks I'm cute..." You say sadly.
"Not true. Have more confidence in yourself (Y/n). Because today we're going to pick up hot guys!" She yells with clenched fist making you jump.

You were having fun with your classmates, playing volleyball and Marco Polo. You were even able to have some conversations with some of them. You decided to take a small break from playing and went to sit by the rocks alone since your friend was busy talking to some guys.

"It's been a long time since I was able to talk and play with others like this." You smiled at the thought then blushed remembering some of the boys tried flirting with you. "Gah! I can't get used to that at all." You yelled to yourself, covering your face with your hands.

"What beauty!"

You raised your head and looked around for the source of the voice. You spotted a boy wearing a white sweater and swimming trunks with blue hair staring at you through the frame he made with his index and thumbs. You jumped and blushed hard.
'W-why is he just staring at me? And did he just say beauty!?' you asked yourself.

"W-what are you d-doing?" You stuttered out and covered your face with your hands again.
"Do you mind not moving!? I'm trying to burn this pure scene of beauty that is in front of me into my mind so that I may paint it later." He explained with a hint of anger in his voice.
"You want to paint me? Why?" You say looking down at him.
"Because you are perfect." He tells you in his calm voice. Causing you to blush once more.

He climbs the rocks and sits next to you. He doesn't say anything instead he looks out at the sea and sighs. "The sea is beautiful. I was admiring it when I spotted you crying. A lonely goddess crying shining pearls into the sea, waiting silently for someone to call out to her. A truly magnificent scene indeed."
You stare at the strange boy as he admires the glistening sea in front of him. "Wow you seem very passionate about art if you can come up with all of that just by me sitting up here." You say hugging your knees. "But I wasn't crying, I was just embarrassed."
"Ah...my apologies for the misunderstanding then." Yusuke says looking slightly sad.
You giggle at him and look back at the sea. "It's ok. My name is (Y/n) by the way." You turn to him and show off a bright smile, causing him to blush slightly.
"I'm Yusuke." He says with a smile.

You sit on the rock looking at the sea and listen to Yusuke ramble on about art. You both talk about school and your friends. You laugh at Yusuke's cluelessness as he speaks. After awhile of laughter you both sit silently and admire the ocean. A few minutes pass by then you hear your friend calling out your name.

"Time to leave." You say as you and Yusuke get up. "It was nice meeting you Yusuke!" You say with a smile.
"Yes, I suppose it was enjoyable." He smiles back.
"I hope you find something amazing to paint soon. Bye."

You turn your back to leave, but are stopped by Yusuke grabbing your hand. Your shyness suddenly rushes back and your face turns a bright red. "Y-yusuke!?"

"Wait. I cannot simply let my muse leave me." He says with a serious tone.
"Your muse?" You question.
"Yes. As I said earlier, you are perfect. I would like it if you could come to my home so that I may capture your beauty in my painting."

Your heart threatened to leap out of your chest at his words. You cover your mouth with your hand and avert your eyes. "Your going to paint me? I don't think I'm anything special... Can't you find someone else?" You say sadly.

"Nonsense, it must be you!" His shouting causes you to flinch. "Your like an angel, so pure and kind. Your shyness only amplifies your pureness, I want to get closer but fear that you may flee. And your smile, so radiant! So beautiful it makes my heart skip a beat."

"No one's ever called my smile beautiful." You hold your hand to your mouth as you speak. Yusuke slowly grabs your hand and moves it away so he can stare at your face.
"Do not hide it. Perhaps you are to shy to show it, but I'm sure if you smile more everyone would see the beauty that I speak off." Yusuke stares into your eyes as he speaks.
"Your right, I am shy so I hardly ever talk to anyone." You grip Yusuke's hand harder as you speak. "But I've been wanting to change that about myself. I want to talk to my classmates like I did today and I want to laugh with them. I want to show off my smile that you think is so beautiful." You give Yusuke a shy smile when you finish speaking causing him to blush lightly.

"Thanks Yusuke. You helped me open up a little bit!" You say a bit giddy.
"That wasn't my intention..." He deadpans.
"Huh!?" You huffed and stared at the boy, still holding his hand.
"I merely asked if you would be my model." He says in his usual tone.

'He totally ruined the moment!' you thought.

You chuckled lightly and shook his hand. "Yes Yusuke, I don't mind modeling for you, as long as it's nothing to embarrassing."
'Like a nude painting or something.' you thought to yourself.

"Great! I hope to see you at my place soon. Until then keep that smile of yours. I'll capture it in my painting someday."