Ryuji X Shadow! Reader

This was requested by Santangelo13. This was a cool request. This ended up way longer than I intended but, I hope you enjoy! 

The phantom thief's are given a request anonymously to change someone's heart but when they enter their palace they find out it belongs to a ann's Sister and ryuji's girlfriend and must steal her heart while battling her and listening to her rage she has bottled up. 

(Y/n is very depressed due to her believeing that she is always in her sisters shadow and no one truly wants her since Ann and Ryuji are always gone leaving her alon) ( her palace is a prison) ( y/n believes in the truth of despair) ( her shadows battle form is her warring a full face mask with a smiling face and a full body black shadow lick blanket)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A prison is a place where criminals bond over their crimes. A prison where the warden is forced to watch her locked up prisoners form bonds with one another while she is free and lonely. "Bonds? Bonds chain you to each other... like the chains these prisoners wear. Honestly I want to form a bond too. I'm jealous of the prisoners I watch everyday. Sometimes I wish to join them in their cages and don my own shackles, but who would be friends with the warden? They always turn their backs to me whenever I walk past their cages! Look at me! Look at me! Why wont you look at me!?" She slams her fist against the cages she passes with each request. The prisoners stop their silly antics and turn away from her, whispering and giggling to themselves. "Please look at me..." A tear threatens to fall from the wardens eye. 
Suddenly she finds herself in front of the special cage. A cage decorated with hearts and streamers, holding the two people she despises most of all. They chat about random things and smile stupidly at each other. The sight of their happiness fills the warden with a deep despair. When she approaches the cage the cheerful atmosphere turns sour and the two quickly turn their attention to the wall instead. 
"What were you guys talking about?" She asks meekly. No answer.
"Do you guys wanna hang out after class?" No answer.
"I found a spot with cute pastries, wanna..." A giggle.
"WiLl yOu LoOk At mE??" Laughter echos across the halls.
"FiNe." The sound of a whip cracking silences the laughter in the prison. "PrIsoNERs WhO Can"T FolLoW RuLeS WilL Be PuNiSheD!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Whoa! Is that a prison?" Ryuji points at the large black building surrounded in a purplish fog. 

The gang rush over to the strange building and stop in front of its entrance. Akira tries to pull the doors open but it doesn't budge. "Looks like we'll have to find another way in."

"I guess it was the right call to listen to that anonymous request." Morgana mutters.

"Yeah, but whose palace is this anyway?" Ryuji yells. "They didn't tell us any names."

"That's why it's called anonymous skull." Makoto sighs.

"If we want to find out whose palace this belongs to, we'll have to solve the case of getting inside first." Yusuke says. "Perhaps there is a secret passageway or maybe..."

"Maybe we have to commit a crime to get inside! it is a prison after all." Futaba yells excitedly.

"I hadn't thought of that." Haru chimes in "What crime should we commit then?"

"We are thieves. I say we rob a bank!" Yusuke raises his fist into the air. Haru and Futaba join him, cheering.

"No way are we robbing a bank you guys!" Makoto yells at the three. "Joker!?" Akira jumps when he hears Makoto yell at him and slowly puts his fist down. "I can't believe you..."