Ryuji x Oc

Sorry for the long wait. Enjoy!

Name: Historia Ichiko-shia
Code name: Rose
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Personality: Bubbly and protective. She is always there to lend a hand and listen to you. Happy most of the time.

I heard that Ryuji was sick so I rushed over to his house to check up on him.

"Hey Ryuji! Open up it's Historia!" I knock loudly on his front door and yell.
"Damnit. Can't a guy get some sleep when he's sick?" I stare at Ryuji when he opens the door. He's wearing a yellow tank top and red shorts. He moves a hand under his tank to scratch his stomach. My eyes dart towards his lower stomach that he is kindly showing me.

'Yep, yep. Looking good as always my boy!' I squeal mentally.

"So what did you want?" Ryuji's harsh question brings me back from my fantasy and I quickly straighten up.

"Oh yeah! Ann had told me you were sick so I brought over some stuff to make you feel better." I present the grocery bag I was carrying to my blond crush.

"Whoa really? You didn't have to..."

"Nonsense Ryuji! Everyone wants you to get better... especially me" I whisper. "So I thought why not take care of you myself?"
"Historia..." Ryuji stares at me with wide eyes, making my heart flutter.

'Falling for me yet?!'

"Don't worry Ryuji." I walk past him to get inside, and glance over my shoulder. "Just think of me as your own personal nurse!" I shout throwing up a peace sign and winking.

"My own personal nurse?" A creepy smile displays on Ryuji's reddening face.

"Hey! Don't go getting any pervy ideas!" I shout embarrassed.

'N-not that I would mind anyway...'

"Ugh... go get some rest Ryuji. I'm going to borrow your kitchen for a moment." I watch Ryuji head towards his room as I roll up my sleeves. "Just you wait. You'll be head over heels in love with me after today!"

I finish preparing the food and bring everything to Ryuji's room. 

"Ryuji your food is ready... Oh, did you fall asleep waiting? You shouldn't sleep on an empty stomach."
I try to shake Ryuji awake but he brushes me off.
"Come on I made you some banana porridge to increase your potassium! Wake up and eat it!"
I tug harshly on his blanket but he doesn't budge. Suddenly he grabs my wrist and pulls me down onto his bed.

"Damnit just shut up!" He says, wrapping his arms around my body.

"Ah!? R-ryuji I'm not a body pillow you know!?"
I look up at Ryuji with a burning face and notice his eyes are still closed.
"Huh is he still sleeping?"

"You know, I Really like ya... Historia."

My eyes widen from his sudden words.
"I guess we can stay like this for awhile longer." I say with a shy smile. "You know Ryuji..." I whisper. "I like you t..."

ACHOO!!!

"Ugh... Huh? Whoa! What are you doing in my bed Historia!?"
He takes a moment to look at my snot covered face then gulps.
"Uh oh."

"DAMMIT RYUJI!!"

~THREE DAYS LATER~

"Sorry for getting ya sick Historia. To make up for it I came over to take care of ya!"
Ryuji sits by my bed and rummages through a plastic bag. Finally he pulls out the item he was searching for. A banana.
"To increase your potassium I brought you a banana. Don't sleep on and empty stomach. Eat the banana."
He uses the banana to poke my cheek.

I let out a sigh then smile.
'At least I get to spend more time with him.'