Yusuke X Neko! Reader part 2

"Welcome home master!" You spring out from behind the door as soon as Yusuke opens it. He quickly shoves you inside and slams the door shut. 
"Honestly, You do this everyday." Yusuke says with a heavy sigh. 
"I'm sorry Master. I just get so excited when you come home." You lick his lips and smile.
"Hm, all this excitement... one might compare you to a dog rather than a cat." He explains tiredly. "I always tell you not to greet me like that. Someone might see."
"Master! Play with me-ow!" You yelled, bouncing around the room ignoring him. 
"Yes, yes. I'll play with you, but please put some clothes on first. Yusuke said while putting his things away.
"Oh! Sorry master, I took it off when I showered." You pick up the bell collar from the desk and place it back around your neck. You turn to Yusuke with a smile and point at your collar. "Clothes!"
"That is not the only piece of clothing you have (Y/n)." He says irritated, making you flinch.

your ears drop as you go to grab the button shirt from the desk. Sitting on the floor, you try to button it up, but have problems doing so. "M-master, I still have problems with this shirt." You walk over to him and pull the shirt open, exposing your chest. "Will you dress me-ow master?"

Blushing, yusuke quickly does what he's asked to. You watch happily as he buttons up the shirt until you notice a large scratch on his left hand. "Nya?! Master where did you get this?" You grab his hand and stare at the cut. 
"Oh. It's nothing, don't worry about it." He replies plainly.
"It's not fine!" You yell at him. "You've been coming home late recently too... Are you doing something dangerous master?" The thought of him never returning home made you shudder and you closed your eyes. You rubbed your head against his hand for comfort. 

With a sigh he placed his other hand on your head and patted it. "Honestly, you don't need to worry about me. I'll always return to my home."
"Really?" You asked looking at him. 
"I have to, or I suppose you will be standing at the door waiting to greet me forever." He said with a smile. "Correct?"

The smile he gave you warmed your heart. You licked his wound making him flinch then jumped on the boy. Falling onto the bed you nuzzled your head into the crook of his neck. "I'll always be here to greet you master!"

Although he told you not to worry, you couldn't help it. A bad feeling had washed over you the next day when Yusuke told you he would be out late with his friends. 

"What's this? You tryin' to copy Akira dude?" Ryuji asked Yusuke while everyone else giggled. 
"What are you talking about" Yusuke question back. 
"What you really don't know? there's a cat in your bag." Ann pointed at you making the young artist turn his head. Once he locked eyes with you, you meowed and licked his face. 
"(Y/n)?! What are you doing in there?" You tilted your head in response. "Whatever you do, do not transform." He whispered to you. Feeling the strictness in his voice you nodded.
"She's so cute!" Haru stroked the top of your head, gaining a few purrs from you.

You jumped out of the bag to let everyone form a crowd around you. 

"Is it a stray?' Ryuji asked. 
"No. She belongs to me." Yusuke answered.
"No way! I can't imagine Mr.artistic raising a pet."   
"I am perfectly capable of raising a pet."
"I just thought you would be too into your painting to give a damn about one."
"Hm... I suppose." Yusuke watched, slightly irritated, as his friends petted you.

"Hey! weren't we about to start the mission?" Morgana suddenly spoke up. 
"Aw Morgana. Are you upset because there's a cute cat here?" Makoto asked.
"Hey I'm plenty cute! Right lady Ann?" Morgana turned to Ann who was busy rubbing your belly while calling you cute.
"Ack lady Ann!?" 

After everyone had they're fun, Yusuke told you to go home. You watched as he and his friends left. A nagging feeling lingered within you as you watched his back.

Everyone was fighting hard in mementos. For some reason there were a lot of strong enemies today. 

"You guy's look tiered. Maybe we should retreat for today." Futaba suggested. 
"I suppose your right. We can't keep this up..." Makoto huffed.
"I agree." Haru sighed.

Everyone looked at Akira who tiredly nodded in agreement. Everyone turned to leave, but stopped dead in their tracks when they heard Futaba shout.

"What the? Guys watch out there's a strong enemy approaching! Run get outta there!" 

The group made a run for the exit, but the shadow was faster. It jumped out in front of Yusuke and quickly attacked. Yusuke gritted his teeth and waited for the impact.

"Master!" The bell around her neck chimed as a girl with cat ears and a tail, wearing a button up shirt jumped in and blocked the coming attack. "Touch my master and I'll scratch you!"

"(Y/n)?!" Yusuke yelled in surprise. 
"Don't worry master, I'll...protect... you." The previous attack was to much for you to handle. Blood covered your arm as you slumped to the ground. 
"Dammit. How dare you hurt my precious pet! Kamu Susano-o!" 

Yusuke defeated the shadow and ran over to you. He held you in his arms, while the rest of the team checked around for more shadows. 

"(Y/n)?! (Y/n)?!" He lightly shook your body as he continued to shout your name.
"Master... I'm sorry. I got in the way." You said weakly.
"Don't apologize. You protected me."
"I'm glad then." You gave Yusuke a bright smile.
"Please do not speak." He looked like he was on the verge of tears and closed his eyes.

"Hey master..." You cupped his cheek to make him look at you. "I... I never had a home before, so I was incredibly happy when you took me in. Being with you was the happiest I've ever been."
"What are you saying? Your still with me. We need to go home so you can greet me like you always do." Yusuke placed a shaking hand on top of yours.

"I'm sorry master. I won't be able to greet you anymore." Tears streamed down your face as you spoke. 
"I suppose I failed at being your owner." He touched his forehead against yours. A tear fell from his eye and landed on your cheek.
"Don't cry." You licked the tears that streamed down his face. "You were a good master! Look, I learned how to wear clothes." You pointed to your collar and chuckled.
"That's not your only piece of clothing." Yusuke showed you a small smile.
"I like it when you smile master." Closing your eyes, you quietly whisper four words to him. "I love you, Yusuke."
To your surprise he softly kisses your lips. 
"I love you too (y/n)"

"Master!? You've never kissed me before!" You stare wide eyed at Yusuke, a bright red blush spread across your face.
"Ah, yes, well..."
"I don't want to die nya-ow that I know you love me! I want to stay with you forever!"

"No one's going to die."

Both of you turned to find Morgana standing next to you.
"Yusuke you big idiot! Don't go scaring the girl. We get hurt all the time remember? That's why we have healing items." He handed you a bead while he yelled at Yusuke.

Everyone left Mementos safely that day.

When the two of you got back home, you ask Yusuke to wait in front of the door while you went inside. After a minute of waiting he heard you shout "come in!"
When he opened the door you sprang out from behind it... Naked as usual. "Welcome home Yusuke!"

Yusuke smiles and kisses you. "We're home."