Akira x Reader Imagine

AestheticSeavey hope you enjoy!
WARNING: LIGHT SMUT!

Imagine you were meeting Akira at Leblanc ready to head out for your amazingly cute date, that you've been looking forward to all week. While you were walking out the door he suddenly receives a text from Makoto explaining Kanishiro wants his money  tomorrow. Akira tells you he'll make up for the date, then you both head to the hideout to meet with the others and send out Kanishiro's calling card. The next day you all head over to his palace and fuck up his shadow! You head to Leblanc with Akira after because he told you he had a surprise. 

Akira covers your eyes as you walk into Leblanc. When he removes his hands your eyes flutter open to see a beautiful candle light dinner consisting of Curry and coffee. After eating Akira takes you to his room where you both sit on his bed. You sat in awkward silence, until you spoke up to thank Akira, but you were cut off by his lips smacking against yours. you throw your arms around his neck and share a deep passionate kiss. What Akira did next you never saw coming.

Akira pulled you onto his lap and continued kissing. He slipped a hand under your shirt and trailed a finger up the spine of your back causing you to shiver. He pulls away from the kiss and attacks your neck. He finds your sweet spot and sucks on it, marking you as his. Your theigh was being poked by something stiff. You moan out Akira's name as he bucks his hips against you. Akira quickly unclasps your bra and removes your shirt then pushes you down on the bed. 

You stared into Akira's eyes as you laid on his bed, him hovering over your half naked body. He whispered your name then gave you a quick peck on the lips. You gasped when one of his hands suddenly cupped your breast. He gave it a firm squeeze, then gently began to knead it, occasionally giving your nipple a twist and pulling. He took the other in his mouth and swirled his tongue around the nipple causing little moans to escape your lips. His hand suddenly stopped their movements and began to make their way down your stomach until finally reaching your pants. His kisses traveled to the center of your chest, traveling higher before finally finding your lips. You kissed passionately as Akira began to unzip your pants. Pulling away from the kiss, Akira gave you his signature smirk.

"Lets keep going (Y/N)..." He whispered seductively In your ear, making you shiver.

"You most certainly will not keep going!" Morgana suddenly pops up from Jokers bag. "I've let you guys have enough fun for today, but don't you two think its getting a bit late?"

Your face turns an even brighter red, and you quickly throw your shirt on and run out of Leblanc shouting sorry to Akira. Akira gives Morgana an angry look to which Morgana replies...

"Go to sleep."

A/n: I'm taking lemon request now. They probably won't be good, but whatever.