Akechi X Fem! Reader

Requested by Musical_kid. Enjoy!

"It's not smart hiding from me (Y/n). You know I'll find you eventually." Akechi's threat was meet with silence. His eyes carefully scanned the room in his search for you. 

"What's wrong detective prince?" You teased from your hiding spot. "Can't handle one thief?"

The detective turned to face the direction your voice was coming, but was meet with an empty hall. "(Y/n)..." he said slowly, trying to contain his annoyance. 

"Poor pancake boy." His grip on the gun in his hands became tighter at the sound of your voice, vibrating off the walls. "The battles begun! If you don't kill me now, I'll keep your treasure!" Akechi stood completely still as the sound of your laugh filled the house. 

"Come now, (Y/n)." Akechi shrugged his shoulders and chuckled. "You know your gonna lose. Why prolong the inevitable?"

"What!?"

"Come out with your hands up and I swear I'll be gentle." Akechi grinned, eyeing a shadow hiding behind two giant bins. "But only if you come out now."

"You stupid detective. Your cocky attitude will be your downfall!" Shaking with rage you grip the gun in your hands and get ready to attack.

Akechi kept quiet as he made his way to the bins. When The shadow twitched he made his move. "Taste my wraith!" The detective spun around the bin, pointing his gun where the shadow had been. To bad no one was there.

"Sucker!" The plan worked. You successfully trapped the young detective behind the two bins and leaped out from behind the closet doors, pointing a loaded gun at his head. "I will devour your soul!!" A cheeky grinned plastered on your face.

"To bad..." In a swift moment, Akechi jumped at you, causing you to flinch. He raised his own gun and pointed the muzzle to your head next, giving a smirk of his own. "My skills exceed yours." He pulled the trigger. Red liquid splashing everywhere, some splashing against his face.

You laid lifeless, red covering your face and spilling onto the floor. 

"MY EYE!" You shrieked, bringing a hand up to cover your eye.

"(Y/n)!? What did you put in these?" Akechi ran up to you and hugged your body. 

"......Ra-raspberry syrup. I honestly didn't think so much would fly out."

You looked up when you heard him sigh. "Well, at least your okay. Now give me back the photo."

Akechi held up a hand to you with a devilish smile. "Sorry for stealing it." You gave him the photo of the two of you on your first date. He smiled when he saw it and shoved it into his pocket. "I just wanted to play."

Akechi laughed at your syrupy, pouting face. "You could have just asked." 

"You've been so busy lately..."

"I always have time for you, my little thief." 

You blushed at his words and put your head down. Suddenly he picked you up and started carrying you towards the bedroom.  "Wh- What are you doing?" You said as he place you on the bed.

"You wanted to play right?" He said with a mischievous smile.

"Wait!" You shrieked when he lapped up some syrup that had slipped down your neck.

"I told you, I would only be gentle if you had given up when I told you to. Time for your punishment."