Futaba X Female reader

Its_Winter_Bruh hope you enjoy!

"Akira hurry! We have to get there quickly!"

It was currently six in the morning, but Futaba is full of energy and dragging poor, tiered Akira to the Arcade. A new game had been announced and she wanted to be the first person to play it. 

"Can't we just go later?" Morgana chimed in from Akira's bag. 

"No way! I have to be the first one to play it so I can get the high score. Anyone who plays the game will hang their mouth agape when they witness my score and will bow to my greatness! They will also wonder who the greatest gamer is, probably thinking me to be some elite gamer, but no..." Futaba puts her hand over her face, leaving only one eye reveled and leans back slightly. "It was me, Futaba!" A menacing laugh slips through her lips as she poses. 
Akira and Morgana stare tiredly at the girl, Not wanting to believe that she woken them for that.

"Ryuji's been talking about this game since last month. He will be forced to stare at my score every time he loses. He will come over tomorrow after playing and will brag about some awesome gamer who got the highest score without knowing he is bragging about me! Hehe~ I can't wait to see his face as he praises my skills." Futaba smirks evilly as she makes her way into the empty arcade, but stops suddenly when she sees another girl already playing the game. 

"Looks like someone went to bed earlier Futaba. I guess you wont be playing today." Morgana says smiling. "Lets go back home and..."
"Nonsense! It's okay if I'm not the first one to play it I guess. I just have to get the highest score." She angrily interrupts the sleepy cat.
"That's if you can beat her score." Akira points at the screen. Futaba's eyes shot open at the score.

"Hey!" The orange haired girl walks up to you and pats your shoulder. "Who said you could play this game first? I woke up early just for this..." Futaba growls angrily at you. The sudden voice makes you lose focus and you end up dying. 

"Gah!" a frustrated grunt emerges from your throat. You turn to face the voice with a annoyed expression. "You ruined my concentration... I hope your ready for an intense match!"
Futaba takes hold of the second gun and glares back at you. "If you lose concentration that easily, then beating you will be a piece of cake!"

A fierce battle broke out between you and Futaba, leaving Akira and Morgana to sleep in a corner.

Three hours had passed while you were trapped in fierce combat. A crowd had formed around the two of you. Cheers can be heard from the crowd, encouraging both you and Futaba. 

The surrounding spectators let out cheers of amazment as both of you collapsed, sweating and panting. A new score had been made, shared by the both of you, one that would be impossible for the average gamer to reach.

You smirked triumphantly as you held your hand out to the girl. "Your pretty good kid..."
"Your not so bad yourself..." She said taking your hand. She gave you a triumphant smirk of her own as she shook your hand. "One might say we could be equals."
"I wouldn't go that far, but Your pretty cute so..."

Futaba's eyes went wide when you suddenly planted a kiss on her cheek. 
"I think you could make a great partner. Let's play again soon."