Mishima X Reader

It was a relaxing, quiet night so you decided to pick up some take out at your local restaurant. Your eyes welled up with tears as you released a loud yawn. You picked up your food from the counter and made your way to the exit. You glanced at a nearby table before leaving and noticed your friend Akira. Without noticing he was with someone, you walked over to him.
"Hey Akira! Funny running into you here." You shouted. 

"huh? Oh hey (Y/n)." He replied, looking over his shoulder.

When you reached his table you saw he was with a spiky haired boy. "Oh I'm sorry, am I interrupting something?" You asked Akira.

"No it's okay." He answered.

You glared at the boy, making him flinch. "He a friend of yours?" You asked without looking away from the poor kid.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that." Akira deadpanned 

"What do you mean you guess!?" The boy yelled.

"His names Yuuki Mishima. He's the one who created the Phan-site."

Your eyes widened at Akira's words. "That's amazing! My names (Y/n). Nice to meet you Mishima." You introduce yourself with a bright smile making the boy blush.

"Uh its no big deal. A-anything to help out the phantom thieves!" Mishima laughs nervously and scratches his cheek. "Though I have been staying up managing the Phan-site all night, every night." He said with a yawn.

"Sounds rough." Akira said.

Checking the time on your phone, you open your mouth to say goodbye to the boys, but stop when you hear a voice behind you.

"Well, if it isn't Mishima!" A boy with light brown hair walks up to the table. Two boys follow behind him.

"Akiyama..." Mishima whispers.

Akiyama walks over to the table. You move to the side before he can push past you and glare at him.
"Whats up Zero?" Akiyama asks. "You know we didn't even notice you until now."

"Your exactly the same as you were back then. A zero!" One boy chimes in.

"Once a zero, always a zero am I right?" The other says.

You watched confused as Mishima laughs nervously along with the boys.

"Hey, how come you didn't come to our hangout? All our  ex-classmates were there y'know." Asked Akiyama. "Oh wait... Nobody even remembered you existed! Can't invite a guy you don't even remember, right?" Akiyama and his gang snicker at the joke.

With a hurt expression Mishima agreed with them. "R-right, ahaha..."

Akiyama turned to leave with his lackeys, but stopped immediately when he felt something pouring down his face.

"Did you seriously come over here just to bully someone?" The cup that held your soda now had it's contents spilled all over Akiyama. Still in shock about what you did, Akiyama's group stared at you silently. "What a bunch of morons." You said angrily slamming the cup down.

"What the hell you bitch!" The drenched boy angrily yelled while scowling at you.

You could tell he was trying to intimidate you with his scowl, but you weren't one to back down so easily. "Oh please. This "bitch" isn't someone you wanna mess with. I suggest you leave now. Unless, you want something dripping down your nose instead!" You said cracking your knuckles.

One of his lackeys handed him a napkin and he quickly snatched it up. "So you got girls fighting for you Mishima? You really are a zero." Akiyama scoffed as he and his gang quickly brushed past you. Watching them leave, you sighed and turned to face the boys.