Haru X Male Reader

Rivera79 Hope you enjoy!

"This place is always so lively!"

Haru had invited you to accompany her to Akihabara.

"The last time I was here I noticed a gardening area. I wanted to take a look at it, but I was in a hurry and didn't get the chance to. Luckily today I have all day to wonder! Thank you for accompanying me (Y/n)." Haru gives you a charming smile, showing her appreciation.
"Where was the gardening area, do you remember?" You ask.
"Hm, now that you mention it, what floor did I go to for that?" Haru looks around for a moment, trying to figure out where she currently is. Watching her spin around causes a chuckle to escape your throat. "I can't seem to remember. This place is so big I feel like I might get lost..." She says with a sigh.

Her clumsiness is so cute you can't help but smile at her. "I wouldn't want to lose you Haru. Would you like to hold my hand so we don't get separated?" You offer, extending a hand to her.
"Oh, t-thank you." Accepting your offer she places her hand on yours. You both stare at your hands, silent, until you finally realize what happened and blush.
"I didn't think you would actually hold my hand!" You explain with a shocked expression.
"Well you offered. I thought you wanted me to. Should I let go then?" Haru tries to retract her hand, but you firmly grip it.
"No, It's okay. I was just shocked is all. I Actually wanted to hold your hand." Haru's face becomes an even brighter red from your words. "A-anyway lets go look for the gardening area." You say nervously.
"Agreed."

You walked around Akihabara while holding hands with Haru for a long time. Finally deciding to end the outing, you both head back to cafe Leblanc. She sits at the counter while you make coffee.

"I'm surprised at how cheap the coffee makers were, given all of their included functions!" You hand her a cup of fresh coffee and she takes a long sip. "I bet the coffee made from those coffee makers would have been good, but I think I'd still prefer your coffee overall. I find the aroma to be calming, and the taste is simply delicious." You smile at her compliment and she smiles back. "You know, being in this cafe is quiet calming as well. I really like it. Do you feel the same?"
"Yea I get what you mean. This place is really relaxing, especially with the aroma of coffee that always lingers."
Haru giggles at your response. "Is the Aroma your favorite part about this place?" She ask staring at you.
"Nah." You lean over the counter and place a kiss on her soft lips. Her face turns a dark shade of red as she covers her mouth with her hands, shocked by your action. "You being here is my favorite part." You say smoothly. 

Haru regains herself and sits up straight, still blushing. "(Y/n) that wasn't what I meant and you know it."
"My bad." You say laughing. "You were just to cute, I couldn't resist."
"I'm not mad..." She mutters looking down at her coffee.
Haru stays silent as you clean the dishes. Noticing that it's getting late you decide to walk Haru to the train station, but she stops you.
"I'm sorry, but if its okay..." She suddenly hugs you causing you to blush. "I'd like to be with you a little longer."

You gladly accept her request.

You spend a long time with Haru in your room until Morgana pops out of an unknown dimension and tells you to go to bed. You walk Haru to the train station and go back home to your bothersome cat and cry yourself to sleep because you were clearly fucking tiered!