Grades and Physical Exam

C H A P T E R  F O U R

*||Kaine's POV||*

Just another day of avoiding the eyes boaring into my body. The whispers won't-no, can't stop.

'Who does she think she is?'

'How is she friends with the host club?'

'She doesn't fawn over them"

'How can she resist their beauty?'

'She's  so lucky'

All the whispering needs to stop. They're like bees  buzzing in my ears. It just rings and rings in my head. I just need to head outside and it'll stop. I just need some space to breathe. To think.

------------

Apparently, the Host Club is spending the day outside. The echoes of my heels stopped as I opened the doors to step on the outside pavement. I can already hear Tamaki, "Say, mommy dear?" To which Kyoya replies "What is it now, daddy?" And begins to make matters worse for Tamaki, from what I can tell. I walked into the garden they occupied, but didn't make my presence known.

"- listen Haruhi, I want you to stop hanging out with those shady twins from now on!" Tamaki shouts.

"Who you calling shady?" Hikaru questions, a little angered.

" Yeah take a look at yourself boss." Kaoru follows his brother.

Tamaki gasps dramatically,"Yes, that's it." And his mood suddenly changes stupidly serious,"Alright then, we can't go on hiding the fact that you're a girl any longer." And AGAIN his mood changes back to a child "All daddy wants is for you to go back to being a girl you use to be. For you to surround yourself with girlfriends and start living a wholesome life!!" He cries.

"Who are you calling daddy?" Haruhi asks but instead Tamaki cries "Change back now. Change back now!!"

" You don't have to rush things. She's going to be found out soon enough." Hikaru chimes in lazily.

"Physical exams are the day after tomorrow." Kaoru chimes in aswell.

My body stiffens and I'm suddenly being hit by an unforgettable reminder. I had to get out of there. I back away slowly to make sure they don't notice me. To my luck, I was able to walk out of there with no disturbances, or so I thought. I could hear the padder of feet falling to the ground. Damn it.

"From the stiffness of your body, I can tell that you're aware of my presence." Kyoya speaks as he follows me but I don't stop.

"Is there some reason you're not speaking to me?" He asks, "Or are you not talking in general?"

'He's  not gonna stop asking questions.' I think.

From my bag, I take out my journal and I wrote something before handing it over to him. His fingers grazed mine. The feeling was odd considering I expected a flinch from him about my cold hands to his warm ones.

"I see," he begins to say,"you have a sore throat. Well, I'm sorry to hear that... or in this occasion, read. My father owns one of the best medical facilities so I know a few things. May I?" Before I can react, he stops me in my tracks and places his extremely warm hands on each side of my neck to , what I assume, check my glands. My muscles became more tense to his touch and the fact he'll catch my lie.

"Your glands are slightly swollen but nothing to worry about." He sound unconvinced. He removes his hands and I took my journal back before walking away. To no surprise, he follows."If you're going to lie, might aswell put the talent and effort. Dont you think?"