A Day in the Life of Avoiding Kyoya

C H A P T E R   F I F T H T E E N

*|| Kyoya's POV ||*

"What is it now Tamaki?" I answer the phone.

"Hey Kyoya, there's something I need to talk to you about." Tamaki spoke.

Intrigue. 

Next thing I know, we all arrive at Haruhi's residence. 

 "Wow, so this where Haruhi lives?" Kaoru starts as we all take in the view.

"It's pretty big. Bigger than I thought it'd be." Hikaru adds. Tamaki paces vigorously behind us.

"Yeah! Look at all those rooms!" Honey sempai says with glee.

"This building is what you call an aggregate commoner dwelling. Haruhi's home is just one of many units in this building." I inform everyone as Tamaki continues pacing.

 "Kyoya! Why?! why'd you bring these idiots with us? he yells at my face,"Especially those two doppelgangers!" I am unfazed.

"Well, you see, I knew you didn't have the courage to come here alone, so i thought it'd be best if everyone came along." I say as i walk away from him and lead the twins away as if we're leaving," Alight lets go home. I guess i underestimated our great leader." Knowing fully well Tamaki will cave. 

"What?! Im not going home!!" the twins protest.

"Sorry! Dont leave. I dont want to be alone." Tamaki caves in just like i expected.

"Now listen up men! Don't you forget!: We must be polite. This is a casual 'we just happened to be in the neighborhood" kind of visit. We're not here to judge the Fujioka family's lifestyle. The words 'shabby', 'cramped', and 'run down' are absolutely forbidden. Don't say anything that might offend Haruhi or her father and cause them to ask us to leave." Tamaki mandates before we go inside.

"Well it's too late for that! Go away!" Behind us, Haruhi shouts aggravated.

"Haruhi!" Tamaki exclaimed.

"That pink dress is pretty cute!" The twins and honey shout complimenting her outfit.

"Shut up! Get the hell outta here!" She continues to shout.

Tamaki shrieks "Haruhi's so mad, she actually cursed at us!"

Tamaki shouts and squirms but i pay little attention as I notice a certain someone walking away. Kaine.

Huh. She cut her hair.

"Did you really think you could get away that easily?" I came up behind her. She stops in her track but she doesn't turn around. Typical. I take a hold of her hand but quickly steps away from my grasp. She's still pissed.

"We haven't spoken for a while. Not to mention that we haven't to see you in the host club. I bet that everyone misses you." I pause for a moment to think," Of course, you see at least some of them."

"All of them actually." She finally speaks to me.
"Why dont you come with us?" I smile a bit," its not like you'll have a choice. If i tell the group then they'll get you come either way." She snaps her fingers and she turns around and passes by me. Anger is quite an attractive feature on her.

After convincing Kaine to come with us, we head upstairs to Haruhi's place. And because that halls are not that wide we are in a close proximity to one another. Not that i mind. It might be the only time I'll get this close to Kaine.

After Haruhi opens the door, every one of us says a comment on her apartment but i fail to really focus on what's going on. Kaine is here and that's all i can focus on right now. After we come inside, we take off our shoes and sit on the floor.