Sweet Bitter Days

C H A P T E R  S I X T H T E E N

*|| Kaine's POV ||*

"Can we just-"

"Stop grabbing me Kyoya!" I cut him off once again, pulling myself away from him in the process,"I'm not some rag doll you can just grab whenever you want. I'm not your girlfriend. Im not your friend, so tell your daddy  you wont be getting anything of me." 

The moment continues to repeat itself in my head as Tamaki  yells at the twins and Haruhi for tipping tea over Honey sempai's bunny and they're only defense is wanting to see Haruhi in a bunny costume. I, on the other hand, sit at the table listening to everything while Mori occasionally flips pages through a book and Kyoya continues typing on his computer.

"Excuse me, we don't have any guest at the moment so i don't mind if you make a racket but please, be careful. You don't want to wake up Honey sempai." and all noise comes to a halt as if it triggered something.

Haruhi attempts to wake him up but the twins and Tamaki stops her. After telling their outrages rumors, Haruhi wasn't convinced until they mention that he's the same blood type as Kyoya and I.

"What's the matter? Do you guys have a problem with our blood type?"Kyoya questions but then he stops typing as if he's thinking,"Though, I understand if it's towards Kaine."

"Ooh."Hikaru and Kaoru react,"Ouch. Sick burn, Kyoya."

I stand up from my seat and make my way to my designated window before the host club start business. As i face away from everyone else i say,"You can try and insult me all you want kyoya but it will never compare to what you did."

Tamaki and the twins try to come up with some elaborate plan to save Usa-chan but Honey wakes up from his nap.

"Who's responsible for this? Who got Usa-chan dirty?" Honey menacingly says and they all scream in fear.

"Someone help! Mori sempai! Don't let him hurt us!"

"He wanted some tea so Usa-chan decided to have a drink." Mori comes into play and everything comes to a halt once again.

"I see, so that's why he's all dirty, isn't it? Hey, do you think he wants some cake too?" Honey sempai asks in his usual chipper self. I can practically feel everyone's groans in defeat before recovering. 

"Y'know Kyoya, you still haven't explained what's going on between you and Kaine and we know better than to ask her," the twins ask.

"We need to get ready before our guests arrive." I hear Kyoya say rather quickly as he shuts his laptop and gets up from his chair.

--------------------

"I always brush my teeth" and next i know, we all hear Honey groan in pain after he took a bite of cake. Haruhi tries to talk him.

"Nah, its nothing. Kay? Honey whimpers in response.

"Lemme just take a look in your mouth" Haruhi says as he squirms and wails.

"Hold still" Hikaru struggles in attempt to hold him down.

"Honey sempai please quit squirming." Kaoru follows his brother.

"There's nothing wrong. Quit messing with me! Leave me alone!" he continues to squirm.

I follow Mori's footsteps and as we approach Honey sempai, I help him pin Honey down.

"You can always count on Mori to get Kaine to be a part of the team."the twins whisper to each other as the girls squeal about the scene in front of them.