Push

C H A P T E R   F O U R T E E N

*|| Kyoya's POV ||*

I haven't heard from Kaine since that day. Not wanting to count the days, I don't know how long she's been gone. All I know is that she hasn't been going to school.

"Where is she? Why did she leave all of a sudden?" Honey sempai cries around the room, grabbing everyone's attention. I, on the other hand, am paying my attention on my laptop.

"Does she not like us anymore?!" He simply continues to ball. I continue typing. "What did we do wrong?"

"Here we go again." Hikaru sighs.

"Yeah, I'm surprised the boss hasn't joined him yet." Kaoru points towards Tamaki's direction.

"Oh i cant take it anymore!" Tamaki bursts into tears.

"Spoke too soon." The twins unanimously say.

"Our lovely princess has been for who knows how long and we don't even know where she is!!" he continues to shout spinning around with Haruhi for some unknown reason. Just keep typing.

"What made her leave so suddenly anyway?" Haruhi asks as she recovers from Tamaki's spinning tantrum.

"Yeah, Mori sempai seems so off, he stumbles over something every 5 minutes." Twins point over to Mori who is with Honey at the moment looking so dazed.

"With Kaine gone, It was almost impossible to attend our other quests. But we did what we had to do to to please the ladies!" Tamaki dramatically announces in some attempt to keep an open mind.

" Everyone's worried. All except..." and the twins come close to me," You, Kyoya sempai."

"You know something..."

"Don't you, Kyoya sempai?" The mischievously take turns in attempt to intimidate me. 

"If I knew something, I would've shared that information with you all..." I close my laptop to look them in the eye," but, unfortunately, I don't." I pack my things to head out. They can't know. I make way to the door when Mori sempai blocks my my way. 

"Excuse me." I shift to my right, he blocks me again." Mori sempai, what is this game we're playing?" I adjust my glasses.

"Bring her back." He says.

"No one can make Kaine do anything Mori sempai. You know that." I simply say. He just stares me down and I at him.

"Uh guys..." Haruhi starts but never finish.

"Takashi?" Honey sempai mumbles in hopes that would get Mori sempai's attention.

"Yeah Mori sempai, you should tone it down." Hikuru slight quivers.

"It's not like it was Kyoya's fault that she left mysteriously." Kauru follows his brother. They can't be 100% sure and Mori is aware of that. Tamaki places a hand on both of our shoulders, still not breaking eye contact.

"Now gentlemen, no need to start anything." Tamaki tries to break us apart, Pulling me away in the process. "Kyoya, how about you come with me? You don't want to do anything rash, now would you?" Before I could answer the doors are opened and our attention is drawn.

"No please, go ahead. Do something rash." that voice, "I would love to see Kyoya go out of character. Maybe I'll like him more." Through the doors, Kaine walks in. Everyone is speechless.

"Kaine!!!" everyone shouts. Hikaru, Kaoru, Tamaki and Honey sempai tackle her in a hug. Everyone laughs and sit up, still surrounding her. 

"Where have you been?" Haruhi asks a little more relieved that now that she's back.