Dinner with Mr. Ootori

C H A P T E R  T H I R T E E N

*|| Kyoya's   POV ||*

"We need to talk."

Mori stands still, taking in the situation at hand.

"For a while now, its come to my attention that you're very attentive when it comes to Kaine. I expect these reactions when its towards Honey sempai but you've managed to extend that to Kaine. Why is that?" I report to Mori sempai. He just stands still and looks away as if he's bored.

"Im fully aware that you and Honey sempai know whatever she is hiding and that Haruhi might know as well. Its only a matter of time before i find out" i continue on. He turns back at me and says "Then why haven't you?"

"Im sorry?"  I ask hinting him to clarify.

"If you say its only a matter of time then why haven't you figured it out already?" He explains. To be honest i don't know how to reply to that.

"She's smart. She only told-"

"She didn't tell me or Mitzkuni. We figured it out." His voice booms. A smile slowly appears on my face. Conformation. I begin to walk past towards the door when i say," I would appreciate it if you could keep your distance from Kaine. Your sleepovers and persistent phone calling is unnecessary when she has me." Mori sempai places a hand on my should just as I'm about to open the door.

"Jealousy doesn't become you Kyoya. Im your friend but I promised to keep an eye on Kaine." He dares to say.

"Jealousy? Don't be absurd i-" the door suddenly bursts open with Honey sempai at the doorway.

"Kyo-chan if you really care about Kai-chan then you should just leave it alone." He innocently adds and the room is silent. Mori sempai passes by me and walks out the door with Honey sempai. I stand there a bit longer thinking before Kaine comes in.

"Hurry up Kyoya. Ive been asleep for two days, I'm hungry!" She says angrily. I chuckle before I walk up to her and grab her hand, leading her out the door.

------

*|| Kaine's POV ||*

"And why are we walking to the restaurant?" Hikaru and Kaoru ask. Two blocks to go.

"Because I have all this energy from sleeping two whole days." I answer their question and they groan."Besides, its not that far from Kyoya's Estate." There's that broken pavement.

"How do you know about this place and not us?" Tamaki asks. Not that far from the cross walk.

"I don't know, maybe because its a place that Kyoya picked and not you this time." We have 8 seconds to cross.

"Ooh..."Kaoru starts to laugh.

"She got you there Boss." Hikaru adds on joining his brother.

"That still doesn't answer my question." He whimpers.

"Because he took me out to eat here before." I answer his question.

"Great so not only do we have to walk but..."

" we're also going to a romantic restaurant." The twins finish each others sentences.

"I think it'll be fun, right Takashi?"Honey sempai chirps in.

"C'mon you guys, do you were really see Kaine as the type of person who would want a romantic dinner?" Haruhi asks them a question and everyone hums just thinking about it. One block away.

"Haruhi is right. To be honest it took me about a week to figure out a place to take her." Kyoya confirms Haruhi's puzzling question.

"Where'd you take her?" Honey sempai asks Kyoya as if I'm not in their presence.