Stargazing

C H A P T E R T W E N T Y F I V E

*|| Kaine's POV ||*

"Ms.Kohima.." i hear my name echo.

"Ms.Kohima..." the voice calls my name again.

"Ms.Kohima..." the voice is louder.

"What?" I grumble as I pull my sheets closer to me.

"Ms. Kohima, I'm sorry for waking you up this early in the day but you have visitors." My maid informs me.

"Who in the hell-" I pause realizing who's here," ugh, the host club. Let them in."

"To your room? I don't think that's-"

"It's fine. They're gonna end up here anyway whether I want them to or not." I groan.

"As you wish." She says before her footsteps fade before several come through my door.

"Kaine! My dear Queen, we have-Oof!!" I interrupt Tamaki's announcement by throwing a pillow at him.

"Looks like someone's not an early riser." Hikaru comments.

"That's makes her the third one of the group." Kaoru adds.

Two body weights lay on the ends of my bed. Kyoya and Honey.

"Guys c'mon. We gotta go." Tamaki whines.

"Go where?" I ask aggravated.

"We're going to Kyoya's villa!" Tamaki answers my question.

"Why?" I finally sit up.

"We're going to stargaze tonight! Have a family outing before the Ouran fair!" He explains.

"That's What we're doing?" Haruhi asks. I guess they didn't know either.

"Wow boss. Way to not think ahead." The twins say in unison.

"Idiot." Kyoya groans as he also sits up from my bed.

"What? I thought it was a good idea. What did I miss?" Tamaki states innocently.

"I'm/She's blind!" We all say at once and Tamaki grunts in realization.

"R-right."he chuckles but his mood suddenly shifted,"But that won't stop us from spending time together! We're still going to the Villa to have a good time stargazing or not!"

"I guess I'll change." I mumble as I get out of bed.

"We'll help you." The twins say mischievously.

"No." Kyoya gets up before walking out with everyone else.

"So touchy," Kaoru comments.

"Well at least they're not fighting at the moment." adds Hikaru as their voices fade down the hall. I close the door a begin to get ready for the day.

———————

*|| Kyoya's POV ||*

We arrive at my family's villa and we all settle in while Haruhi and Kaine go outside seeing how it's a nice day out. As soon as the door closes, I'm suddenly bombarded with questions.

"So what exactly happened between you two?"

"Are you and Kaine serious this time?"

"Does your dad have anything to do with this this time?"

"Are you sure you guys are stable enough?"

"Who will be the best man to your wedding?"

"The real question, who will be Kaine's maid of honor? Mori or Haruhi?"