Don't Lie To Me Part 2

It had been a week since you had last seen Lisa or any of the gang, and you were still waiting on a text or a phone call with some information on the robbery. Just as you were starting to think they wouldn't contact you, you received a text from 'unknown' and that was when you realised that you had never actually given them your number.

The text read:

Tonight. 11pm. Central City bank. Cover your face. Don't be late.

Although you had expected this text, you suddenly felt very worried. It was definite, it was happening tonight. You'd be robbing a bank. Immediately, the colour drained from your face and you thought about whether or not this was a good idea. If you were caught, you would be put in jail, maybe for life. But, as you took deep breaths to calm yourself down, you remembered the whole reason you had said yes to joining the group of criminals. You knew you needed someone who'd have your back, and now you'd have three.

And that's why, at 11 at night, you were wearing a black and purple dress, gloves and mask, standing outside Central City bank with two known criminals, and their sister. 

**********

Half way through getting the money, you started to hear police sirens, and all four of you tried to put money and jewels in bags faster. When the police pulled up outside, the three criminals looked at you.

"This is your chance, Blondie." Mick said, laughing to himself.

Unsure, you looked to Lisa, but she didn't offer to help like you had hoped.

"Go get 'em, tiger." She encouraged, winking at you. You laughed at her nervously, and started to move towards the door.

"CCPD! Exit the building with your hands above your head." Came the shout of a police officer outside.

Looking over your shoulder at your team, you took a deep breath before putting your hands on your head.

"I surrender!" You shouted, slowly walking towards the door. The four police men standing by the door with their guns pointed at you motioned for you to get on your knees, and when you did, one stood behind you and reached for his handcuffs.

"I think you'll find you forgot to bring your handcuffs." You said, annoying the officer.

"Shut up." He said, looking down at his belt and realising that they weren't attached where they had been previously. "What the..." He muttered.

"Seriously, Jones?" A female officer asked, annoyed. "Use mine."

"You don't have yours either." You said quickly, before she had a chance to grab them. "In fact, none of you do." Everyone who had heard you checked their utility belts, and when they realised you were right, held their guns up to your head. "I think you'll find that those aren't working. After all, the bullets are all blanks." Checking their guns, they realised that they indeed were full of blanks.

"How are you doing that?" The man asked you, his voice shaking. You smirked up at him, and rolled your eyes.

"Why do you ask me? You all think I'm innocent anyway. In fact, you didn't even get a call to come here."

Suddenly looking confused, the man looked over at his colleagues.

"Why are we here? We don't need to be here." He said, eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Looking down at you, he gasped. "Oh my God! I'm so sorry. You don't need to be arrested." Getting the key from his pocket, the man unlocked the handcuffs and helped you up.

After a minute of silence, the man shook his head and addressed one of the two female officers.

"We need to get back to the precinct in case we've missed a big bust." He declared, and picked up his things.