Melodrama

Hello hello.
So this chapter is dedicated to @Nafisatuadamu and @Sauda95 whom even dou they give me sleepless nights for working really hard to update as soon as I can to keep them happy, but I am really glad you are putting me to task. Stay blessed beautiful. 💕

****************

"Haba Hanse amma fa Na ce maki da zafi. Dan Allah kiyi a hankali." That's like the millionth complaint since they started twenty minutes ago.

"Toh Ke baki so a wanke Ke ki ango ya ganki Kina kylli. Eyyi." That's Hanse the bridal beautician who will be busy from now henceforth with beautifying Yusra.

Right now Yusra is lying down face up on a straw mat with a towel tied securely around her from her chest down to her mid thighs and wincing in pain.

She is being waxed all over and it looks Supah painful I am never doing that. "Toh ai haka ya gani ya ce Yana so"

Hanse shook her head "girls of nowadays you always seem to have an answer to everything. Toh mu dai namu Ido" and she ripped off the patch she just finished splaying on Yusras leg

Yusra let out a deafening scream "wayyo Hanse Ta kashe ni shikenan I am going to be a crippled bride."

Dammmnn! Now I am definitely not doing that ever

"Please Ell help me with my phone"

"Where is it"

"There beside the lamp." I rose and went to get her phone. When I turned to give her phone l did not know when I burst out laughing

Yusra had both her hands raised above her head with her palms placed on her head and her breathing hard. She was really a sorry sight.

She glared at me "I will make sure you get waxed too". That sobered me a bit. I handed the phone to her and she snatched it out of my hands without a thank you. I laughed again and took my seat beside her once again.

The next thing I know Yusra is crying into her phone. "Habibi  za su ka shi ne they are doing all sorts of mutilations to me I am afraid I might die before we wed so I called to let you know of how much I love and you should hold Hanse responsible and avenge me after I am gone and never ever marry till we meet in jannah." that said she cut the call.

Hanse was just staring at her before she let out a very dramatic exclamation "oh ni Hanse! Na ga Abu yau. You actually called your husband to be and told him what you are doing."

She paused again for a while and soon I saw an evil glint in her eyes uh oh I bet Yusra is not going to like what's going to happen next.

Hanse resumed her work but  with vengeance this time around. "Toh Bari in kashe ki da hujja Yanzu atleast when I am being held responsible I will know that I actually did it."

Yusras cell rang at that moment and she reached her hand to take it "answer that phone and i promise you you won't like it" Hanse's words cut her off.

Yusra was just crying and pleading with Hanse but she will have non of it and I was trying really hard not to laugh while feeling sorry for her.

After they were done with the waxing Hanse brought out a creamy looking salve and started gently massaging it all over Yusra. Her cries have quieted down to sobs and sniffs.

A knock came from the door at that point but Yusra did not even make an effort to answer it. It came again and she remained oblivious to it. I doubt she is feeling or hearing anything beyond the pain she is facing right now.

It came again and I answered this time around " Yes. Who is it"

I heard the maids  voice from the other side "Aunty ni ce."
"Oh Thabita come on in." She opened the door slightly and stepped in.