Surreal

For @ahulti, @yeesha, @rfdalhat, @Rahamah_sa, @Sadiya Jada, @Habibty_Sid. lob ya'll Toh bad❣️ hope it meets your expectations. P.s ignore my spllng mistakes always been bad at it🤷🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🙆🏽😽👻

~~~~~~~~******~~~~~~~

It's been pouring on and off for 2 days now and my mood is just like the weather right now dreary. I am actually bored outta my wits with idleness. Don't get me wrong I love being lazy as a sloth but I do want some activity once in a while. Sitting and doing nothing right now is really dampening my mood

We came to babas house the day the down pour started and it has been quite pleasant here no animosity or hostility whatsoever if you count out the drive - which was somewhat cold.

The house is really beautiful and big with lots of different wings and apartments and a whole of space out side and there is a pool at the back. And a small playgrounds with rides and swings.

I love the garden area especially. It's peaceful and romantic.

Hajiya, Baba's wife is really nice but she does not say much most of the time she is doing zikr. The only times she is ever free she is either watching the news or eating or with baba.

Baba had to travel yesterday. Something  urgent came up but he said he will be back tomorrow morning in Shaa Allah.

Unlike grandfathers house there quite a few poeple here, all are family somehow I think. we have been introduced to all and our kinship explained but for the life of me I can't remember. I  am still having a hard time remembering most of their names and they are either older or younger than me the only person remotely close to my age has left for school a day after we arrived. Fantu that's her name and I think she is Hajiyas niece or something. Jas on the other hand is having a remarkable time plenty of kids to play with she does not even have my time.

I was sitting in the gazebo when Ashraf I think came. He was panting really hard I bet he wants to quickly be done with me and get back to his playmates. " Zarah Hajiya tace " more panting " is looking for you." Pant "She said you should meet her in her room." As soon as he delivers his message he turned on his heels and ran away.

I pushed my chair backwards rose and left my serene sanctuary. I met Hajiya in her room sitting on the floor with another woman reclining on a bean bag.

"Good evening" I greeted the other woman
"Evening"she repiled with a smile on her face. She turned to Haji

"Ita ce Babbar?"
Haji nodded her head in reply
"Sannu Ko" she smiled and offered. I smiled in return
"Do you know me" she inquired
I shook my head and subconscious busy mussing -lady I don't know anyone so introduce yourself .

As if she could read my thoughts she answered right on cue " I am your mothers cousin Ya Bintu, you can call me Aunty Bintu. What's your name?"
"Zarah"
"Iyeeehh. We have the same name"
I smiled cheekily
"Takwara (namesake) kenan"
"So how old are you? "

"22" I replied
"MashaAllah. Ah lallai, yar Sauda Ta girma Sai aure ya rage "

I did not fully understand what she said but I picked up the words 'yar' which translates into daughter and 'aure' which means marriage if I am not mistaken, outwardly I just smiled and continued to answer her questions which were mostly about my mom, dad and our lives.

After some time in the question and answer session Aunty Bintu turned to Hajiya "gaskiya Hajiya I am taking her with me today there's a lot I need to catchup with her. You know we were close me and Saudat before she up and left."