Confused

For @adedoja ⭐️, @mss_teee ⭐️and @safinaLawal⭐️, @ameeeeynatuh ⭐️and @nabbyol⭐️ much ❣️and a-pre-see-a-Shaun for being the first to like 'melodrama'👽

************

After dinner, baba had left in the evening and Yusra was done for the day we retired to the living room along with everyone.

We were all gathered having family quality time. The grandparents were busy teasing Yusra.
"Yanzu da za ki yi aure. what about me? nawa auren fa? Hm. Ya za kiyi da ni?" grandfather said

"Lallai ma Dan tsoho. Sorry I still am not interested. I have found the love of my life my better half."

Ammi burst out laughing" Wato tsoho? Lallai Bari shi Kamal din ya zo. I am very sure it's my hand he meant to seek for but you blinked your eyes at him and got him distracted."

"Besides da tsoho  zuma ake magani" Mami spoke then " anyway good riddance atleast  I don't have to share 'Dan tsoho' with you anymore."

"Eh dai I have heard. Whatever you will say. Even if you don't share with me you will have to with Jas and Elle. Gasu kuma turawa."

With an exaggerated gesture Ammi exclaimed " tabdijam! Ina turawan, in gansu?" she turned to me and said
"Zarah Wai kin yarda?"
I giggled
"Da zan yarrda mene?" I tired to reply In Hausa as well

They all laughed at my poor attempt at Hausa

"Yawwa. That reminds me. We haven't talked about what they will wear for your wedding. Cause I doubt if they have any native attire or any outfit that's fit for a wedding." Mami mentioned

"That's true. Ya Allah I have been so occupied that I did not think of it"

"Oh my God and there will be atleast 5events." Yusra said looking worried

" toh Ba Sai a siya a dinka Ba. I dont think its a course for concern."

"And how will we do that? When do we have the time to go shopping for kaya or the time to take them to the tailor and how fast do you think the tailor will sew them?"

Grandfather just shrugged "I am only suggesting"

"I know. Yusra spoke up "Elle get up let me see something" 
I got up and Yusra came to stand beside me " I think we are of the same height but you are a bit leaner than me but they will fit."

"Huh?" I was clueless 

"Mami I have some new outfits that I have only worn once or twice. I can give those to Elle and even if there are alterations that needs to be done we can get Khadijahn Baba Yarima to do it since she took some sewing classes a while back. What do you think?"

" how many of them do you have ?" Ammi asked

She did a mental check and said "8"

"Ah yayi. Get her to try them."

"But they have to get the asoebi" said Ammi
"Yusra where is your tailor that you are always shouting at. He can make a decent outfit for them before the wedding Ko?"

"Wa? That idiot that still hasn't finished my clothes. Unless they are planning on wearing it next year I don't recommend giving it to him."

Grandfather cleared his throat " Yusra wa kike zagi. Is it his fault you want something that's unattainable. You ladies always want to wear an impossible and complicated outfit." He huffed "never cease to amaze me how you blame the tailor when it does not meet your expectations? Aikin banza."