Chapter 2

“So what’s your plan today?” asked Siti.

Maria answered “I don’t know, do we have any given work from teacher?”

Nurul answered “ I don’t think so but we can do our own work, project! What do you think girls?!”

Nara release a sigh of laziness, Siti read back the book that she was reading, Maria went to throw rubbish.

“Finally it’s break time! Let’s go out girls!” shouted Maria.

They all went out for walking.

“Let’s race and see who will reach the cafeteria first! READY!  SET! GO!” shouted Siti.

And they all went running in different path.

Nurul took the shortest way, Siti took an average distance between her and canteen while Maria took the long way to avoid crashing into crowds of students.

Nara, who was new, and had not much knowing where the path to canteen is just ran and ask people for the path.

She kept running until, “ADUH! MAAFKAN AKU!!! (Ouch! Forgive me!)” She screamed.

The boy who is standing over here look down at her.

Nara then look up on who was it.

It was the boy that crosses her path quickly and aggressively. “DON’T YOU HAVE EYES TO SEE THE PATH!?” The boy shouted.

“What’s his problem?” said Nara in heart “Sorry, but that was just accident”.

The boy shouted again “ Next time use your eyes to see! Mindless girl”.

Nara’s face went red, full of anger “ HEY! I SAID SORRY! CAN’T YOU HEAR ME DEAF BOY?!”.

The boy reacts to no feeling as if he was heartless robot.

He grabbed her collar and pushed her roughly away and said “Next time, you better be careful with your movements and words”.

He went away.

Nara was feeling no good after this incident.

“NARA! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN AND…WHAT ON EARTH HAPPEN TO YOUR HAND!!!???” shouted Maria.

“I had a fight with one mindless boy.

I just hit him by accident and asked sorry but he acts like a heartless robot. What is his problem?”.

Nurul asked “ Which boy? What does he looks like?

“He’s an average tall person, he looks quite good from outside but his actions were very cruel.” said Nara.

Siti said “Is there any marking on his right hand?” Nara replied “Yes, a huge scratch. Must be a painful for him”.

Maria said “My God…you messed with the head of monitor of this school. His name is Azlan bin Abdul Aziz. You are lucky that he ‘spared’ you from getting into trouble”. “HA? Trouble? Don’t worry girls. I can deal with him in hand combat. I know martial arts.” said Nara proudly.

Maria sighs and said “ You have no idea on how good he is in martial arts.

He stood the first in martial arts competition. His belt is colour of black. You should avoid him.

“Don’t worry, I can deal with him. Now tell me where he is now.” Nara said.

“Better for you if you avoid that. It’s a best choice for you” Nurul said.

“I don’t think you can overthrow him easily. So many attempts had been made but none pass it. We don’t want you to be one of the losers. It would be a shame of you” Siti said.

“Okay, that’s very weird of you girls. But never mind, leave this topic. It will make us into ruin thinking about it. So let’s relax, okay girls?” Nara said.

All three of them “Okay! Let’s eat, before the food get cold”.

All four of them laugh.

“GIRLS!!!! What do you girls think of this picture I drew a long time ago? Give your comments on this.” Nara said with smile and hurled the picture to her three friends. “Nice, what a remarkable picture” said Siti, “Boleh tahan la, kena ada lebih shading dekat pokok tu(Not bad, need more shading to that tree)” said Maria, “What a good picture. You will be the artist within our class! ARTIST NARA!” said Nurul.

“Thank you for the comments girls” said Nara with smile.

Then suddenly the door opened. All the students look at who is opening and entering.

“Maria come here” said Azlan. Nara’s eyes stared sharply at Azlan, remembering the incident that happened. They both went out and for some time. And then Maria came back in

“I have a lot of work to do” Maria sigh. Nara said “What happened? And why did he come here?”.

Maria said “I’m the monitor of this class and I’m in charge of this class. Now he told me that he had received about several complaints on our class. I need to make sure that our class doesn’t look bad in his eyesight.”

Siti said “We are good but what is bad in our class? I don’t see any. In any case girls are better than boys. Boys are always mess up.”

Nurul said “True though. I agree with you”. Nara then turned to Maria and said “No problem my friend, we are here to help you solve your problem.”

Maria smiled and said “Thanks”

Nara gave a heavy sigh, a relief after her non favourite subject test was finished. “Finally I can rest, time to relax girls” Nara said.

“Yea, time to rest. What’s your plan Siti?” asked Maria.

“Nothing much, just planning what to do this weekend”.

“Let’s hangout girls! How about it?” asked Nurul.

All three girls nodded.

“It’s a good plan, but I will asked my father for that permission.” Said Siti. “Ehem ehem, WE will ask our own fathers for permission” Maria said.

“Yea yea. Roger!” Siti said.

Nara just laughed and Nurul smiled.

“So what are we going to do over there?” asked Nara.

“Just chilling out in weekend. By the way it’s a rare chance though.” Said Nurul.

“I’m fine with that, you guys are going to bring your own money right? Let’s bring sufficient money for every one of us, how is that?” asked Nara.

“We’re with you Nara” said the three girls. Nara smiled.