Chapter 14

“Finally, we have reached the camp!” said Nara, giving off a heavy sigh of happiness. “Take a break first, and then start to load everything out” said Nurul. “Sure pity on Maria, she can’t come with us due to the injuries” said Siti. “Yea, she will be fine soon enough” said Nurul. “Hey Nara” called Siti. “Yes?” asked Nara. “Where do you buy that chain?” asked Siti, pointing at the chain at her ‘bag’. “What? I don’t have any chain” said Nara, without looking at her ‘bag’. “Yes, there is a chain at the bag. Where did you buy it?” asked Siti, pointing directly at the chain. “Wait a minute. This doesn’t seem good here” said Nara in heart. Nara opened her ‘bag’. “What…?” asked Nara, slowly. “What happened?” asked Nurul. “These aren’t my stuff” said Nara. “WHAT?!” asked Nurul. “You must be joking” said Siti. “No I’m not. Just take a look” said Nara, giving the bag. “These are boys’ things. I think you must have accidently taken wrong bag” said Nurul. “Yea, we need to find my bag! Quickly!” said Nara. “Let’s put this bag into the ‘Lost and Found’ box” said Siti. “Yea, let’s get over there” said Nurul.

“Hey Azlan” said Hariz. “What?” asked Azlan, busy in searching his bag. “Don’t you think that bag look similar to the bag which you took?” asked Hariz, pointing to the bag which Nara was carrying. Azlan turned to look at the bag which Nara was carrying. “Well that seems identical but we can’t be sure of it” said Azlan. “How about you go and ask her? Anyway the bag which you are having now contains girly things” said Hariz, laughing. “You really can’t keep your mouth shut from laughing, can you” asked Azlan. “You know me better” said Hariz. “Get Fahad to the cafeteria for the food supplies checking. I don’t want any less counting than the ordered list” said Azlan. “Sure do” said Hariz.

“Just put it and run away” said Siti. “Are you mad?” asked Nurul. “Probably she is” said Nara. Nara puts the bag into the box. “Well hope that the owner will find this bag” said Nara. “We all hope so” said Nurul and Siti. “Excuse me” said Azlan. All of them turned to him. “From where did you get that bag?” asked Azlan, pointing at the bag. “By accident” said Nurul. “What do you mean by accident? A car hit that bag and you found it lying on the road?” asked Azlan. “No, that’s not what she meant by” said Siti. “I accidently took that bag. Because my bag looks identical to it” said Nara. Azlan gazed at Nara for a moment. “You there! Bring that bag to me!” ordered Azlan to one boy. “Is this your bag…?” asked Azlan pointing at the bag brought by the boy. After checking, both agreed that they had taken each other’s bag. “Don’t just pick randomly” said Azlan. “I will guarantee that” said Nara, leaving with Siti and Nurul. “I wonder what this is…?” asked Azlan, in heart, gazing at something.

“Well, as was a part of activity, we are going to head out to this forest for scouting. Any of you are interested in this?” asked Azlan. “Can girls participate in this activity?” asked Siti. “Yes, at least they must be brave” answered Azlan. “Okay then let’s join Siti” said Nara to Siti. “I’m sure if something negative happened, you will be the first one to run away” said Siti, laughing. “I agreed with her” said Nurul, giggling. “Both of you…are so mean” said Nara. “Well anyway, let’s get moving. Shall we?” asked Nurul. “Yea” answered both of them.

“Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate in the kitchen. Which one shall I choose?” said Azlan, choosing a chocolate bar from amongst many chocolate bars. “Your mind is still like a child, are you seriously choosing chocolate in that kind of way?” asked Hariz. “My way, my styles. Both of these are awesome” said Azlan, picking up the chosen chocolate bar. “I’m going to move ahead of you while you will choose your next chocolate bar” said Hariz, moving onward. “Such lame excuse, I’m so stupid” said Azlan.

On the opposite side where Hariz was heading, Azlan saw a girl sitting down taking things out from bag. Azlan approached this girl. “Oh it’s you” said Azlan, “What on earth are you doing now?” asked Azlan. “Searching for my gloves, I think I have put it inside my bag. It must be somewhere” answered Nara. Azlan sighed. “Be quick or you’re going to be left behind” said Azlan, moving ahead of Nara. “Wait! Don’t leave me alone” said Nara, after getting the equipment she just took out and currently packing up again. “Whatever” said Azlan, stopping for her to catch up with him. “Thank you” said Nara. “Sure, I won’t stop for you after this” said Azlan, laughing. “I will kill you for sure if you don’t stop” said Nara, showing her hand for a slap. “Sure do, you’re welcome to do it” said Azlan. Nara looks away with a smile and same the case for Azlan.