Chapter 11

“HEY! Don’t play with that thing!” shouted Azlan. “I was just testing it” said Nara. “You aren’t supposed to and why are you here?” asked Azlan. “Maria sent me to give you the files. Funny things are inside of these files” said Nara. Azlan snatched the files quickly and made a check on it. “Nothing change, everything seems same” said Azlan in heart. “Well?” asked Azlan. “What?” asked Nara. “What are you waiting here for? Until you die?” asked Azlan. “Huh, don’t be so rude. You’re the one who will be staying waiting for you death” said Nara, laughing. Azlan took a spray water bottle from the table and sprayed on her face. “HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” asked Nara loudly. “Just testing” said Azlan, chuckling. “You’re so mean…” said Nara. “I am” said Azlan, continuing with his work. Nara took the bottle and sprayed on his head, then she ran away with a laugh. “You will pay for this” said Azlan, smiling.

“Nara” said Ma’am Samira. “Yes Ma’am?” said Nara. “Can I ask a favour from you?” asked Ma’am Samira. “Well, what is it?” asked Nara. “Nurul is sick currently, Siti had gone to settle some problem in gym and Maria had things to do at monitor’s room. Today Nurul was supposed to be in the lab, testing on the school’s experiment but she was absent. So if you mind to replace her place for today?” Nara stared at Ma’am Samira for a while. Then she muttered some words which she herself doesn’t understand. “Did you say anything Nara?” asked Ma’am Samira. “Nothing Ma’am” replied Nara. “Good, now go and help in the project. Best of luck” said Ma’am Samira. “Thanks” said Nara, exiting the room.

“Hello…?” said Nara, as she slowly entering the laboratory. “WHO’S THERE!?” asked Azlan, popping out of nowhere at one of the table. Nara was shocked at first, but calm down as quickly as possible. “What are you doing over there? Hiding?” asked Nara. “No, I was fixing the wire. And what had brought you here?” asked Azlan, going back down. “Ma’am Samira sent me here to help with the experiment. So what can I help you?” asked Nara. Some banging sounds can be heard under the table. Nara took a look at what’s happening. Azlan was hammering some nails to a pile of wood. “What do you want?” asked Azlan. “What can I help you?” asked Nara. Azlan gazed at her for a while, and then he said “Bring to me those files which are on the table” Nara went to the table and brought the files to him. “Anything else?” asked Nara. “For now, I don’t think so. Go and sit on that chair. Wait for my next order” ordered Azlan. “Okay” said Nara.

After a time, Nara got sprayed by Azlan. “Oh My God, My beautiful prince!” shouted Nara. Azlan gazed at her for a while, “Sweet dream I guess, what a weird girl” he said in heart, “You went asleep, don’t you know?” asked Azlan. “Sorry, you didn’t say anything” said Nara. “I said so many things but you didn’t do even one of them. All I did it by myself” said Azlan. “So what can I help you?” asked Nara, trying to get away from the topic. “No more, I had completed it” said Azlan. “So can I go to my class now?” asked Nara. “No, help me to clean up all the mess” said Azlan, laughing. “What? No way. You do it yourself” said Nara. Azlan went to lock the door with a key, and then he said “Clean it up! Now!” “What?! How are we going to get outside?” asked Nara. “I have the key, now clean all these mess up!” said Azlan. “Okay, fine” said Nara, starting to clean.