Chapter 3

New day arrives, it is full of green in garden, and hearing of students warming up can be heard.  

The students were exercising for the upcoming match.

“So how was the match before?Has our team prepared for the upcoming match?” asked Nara.

Nurul said “So far our team is not that much good as we do not know much how to play hand ball. Do you know how to play?”

“Huh, I know how to play. Let me teach you girls.” said Nara.

So they spent their time training up in the field and Nara taught every single thing which she knows about hand ball.

“I’m impressed with you Nara; you are our new teacher for hand ball. HOORAY!” said Maria.

“It is indeed a pleasure for me to teach you girls, anyway I just teach what I know” said Nara.

“Thank you for all the information Nara, we are in debt of you” said Siti.

“No need to be in debt girls. I’m just helping that’s all, in any way I can” said Nara with a smile.

They all burst into laughter. 

“Nara” said Siti. Nara turned around to see her.

“Are you coming to the sport day which will be held at 23rd of March?” asked Siti. “It’s going to be a lot of fun at there, there are different types of sports going to be held over there” said Nurul.

“Oh it’s just way too fun over there, come and join us Nara! You’re going to enjoy it” said Maria.

“Is it going to be a mixture of boys and girls?” asked Nara.

Nurul, Maria, Siti looked at each other. Then Maria answered “Yes”.

Nara’s face began to pale.

“What happened to your face Nara?” asked Nurul.

“Nothing” replied Nara, trying to calm down and turned her face away.

“Relax Nara. It’s going to be fine. You just don’t over think or it will make your mind goes wild” said Maria.

“I hope so” said Nara in heart.

The cheering of students can be heard, IT WAS THE SPORT DAY!

All teams were preparing for the events that are going to be held.

“Give me that bottle, please” asked Siti. Nara hurled the bottle to Siti but Nurul grabbed that bottle quickly.

“HEY! That bottle was for me!” said Siti with frustration.

“HA HA, Sorry for that Siti. I didn’t know that it was meant for you” said Nurul with a laugh.

“Next time be careful Nurul, she could have you hang up on that tree, ha-ha” said Nara.

“I will guarantee that” said Nurul and she went away to join with some group of students.

“Ready….Set….GO!!!!” said the coach.

The group of students participating in the 400 meter race began to run at once.

With full strength and speed, Nara won the first. Siti secured the second and third is given to Chun Len.

“Wow that was amazing Nara, you ran faster than me. Hebat! (Great!)” Praised Nurul.

“So far Siti was the fastest in our class, now new record will be set. Nara binti Muhammad Khairul will be known as the fastest in our class. HOORAY!” said Maria.

“So far so good, well done my friend” said an unknown person who just walk by. Nara turned around to see who was it but that person went already.

“What are you looking for Nara?” asked Siti.

Nara gazed around here for a moment.

“Nothing, we better take rest from that run” said Nara while going to the nearest bench.

The next event was a sword duel.

The participants can be seen arranged in line.

The first to step was known by everyone, the person was Azlan.

“First round goes to Azlan versus Hariz” said the coach.

Both participants enter the arena and shook hand with each other.

“That’s Azlan! Oh my God, He’s so handsome!” said one of the girls amongst the crowd.

“Really? He doesn’t look that much bad, but I can say he looks good” said Nara in heart.

“These girls are so noisy. I can’t concentrate on the match” said Siti.

“Be deaf then you can escape from hearing anything” said Maria while laughing.

“I better be an old woman rather than hearing your nonsense advice” said Siti. “Hey guys look! The match is going to begin” said Nurul.

The match open with the number of strikes begin to hit Azlan’s sword but he was not that easy to get pinned down. Azlan made counter attacks which cause Hariz to fall and got some injuries on his left arm.

“Be careful of that Azlan! You might have him killed and get disqualified” said Azlan’s friends.

But Azlan showed a cold hearted person expression, completely having no feeling on someone’s injury.

The second round opened and this time Azlan was even more aggressive than the previous one.

He kept striking and striking until Hariz got bad injuries on his left arm.

Hariz fell down but as Azlan was about to make a finishing move, he was stopped by coach who held his arm, preventing him from making any move.

“YOU ARE DISQUALIFIED AZLAN!” shouted the coach.

Azlan went away, showing neither expression of guilty nor sadness.

Hariz was taken to clinic by Sir Rafi.

Other students just watch with total shock due to Azlan’s actions today.

Nara was completely shock of his cruel actions.