Chapter 9

“Seriously, do you need to do that Azlan?” asked Hariz, watching Azlan carrying a bench. “It certainly is. It’s an order from Sir Michael” said Azlan. “Hello……Are….you…..Azlan?” said one strange girl. Azlan and Hariz together turned around. “Who’s this girl?” asked Hariz to Azlan in low voice. “Who are you?” asked Azlan. “I just want to know, are you Azlan?” asked the girl. “Yes, I am. Now identify to us about you” said Azlan. “Okay, Thank you!” said the girl, running away. “WAIT THERE!” shouted Azlan but the girl ran out of sight. “Who…is…that…strange…girl?” asked Hariz. “No idea, no clue. Strange girl” said Azlan. “It’s sure strange. You need to be careful man” said Hariz. Azlan took a look at his surrounding, ensuring if any person witness that incident. Seeing no one saw the incident, “Well let’s continue our work” said Azlan. “Let’s do it more quickly, so that no more strange girl will come again” said Hariz. “Sure do” said Azlan.

“TO THE INFINITY! AND BEYOND!” shouted Nara. “Have you gone mad Nara?” asked Maria. “Not mad but had completely lost her mind” said Siti, laughing. “You’re acting like a kid Nara, though, you’re the eldest amongst us” said Nurul. “It looks funny right? This is what we call awesome” said Nara. “Awesome in your brain” said Siti, still laughing. “Siti, stop laughing will you? Be in your sense” said Nurul. “Don’t let me hit you again Siti” said Maria. “Okay, I will” said Siti, who is now giggling. “TO THE HEAVENS!” said Nara. “I think you need to be in mental challenged hospital. You deserved to stay in it” said Nurul. “Well, let’s go out to the cafeteria and then have a walk” said Maria. “You girls can go on, we will be in class” said Nurul. “I will go with Maria” said Nara. “Okay, we will be back” said Maria. “Be sure you don’t come into any conflict Nara” said Nurul. “I won’t” said Nara with a smile.

“What’s on the menu today?” asked Nara. “Hmm… I don’t know, let’s check out” said Maria. “Hold on sec, I’m over here first” said one girl. “What’s her problem?” said Nara in heart. “Okay fine, go” said Nara. “Why did you let her? She broke the line” asked Maria. “Just leave it” said Nara. “No, she broke the school law. An action must be taken” said Maria. “Hey you!” shouted Maria. The girl turned around, saying “Who? Me?” “Yes you! Go back for you had broken through the line” ordered Maria. “Why should I? No need to” said the girl, turning her face away from Maria. Maria grabbed her by the collar and push her away from the line. “What the heck? You want to fight with me? Bring it on!” said the girl. “Oh I’m ready when you are” said Maria. “STOP THIS FIGHT OR I WILL SNAP BOTH OF YOUR NECKS” shouted a recognizable voice. Azlan came through everyone. He had seen what had happened. “Both of you follow me to the monitor room. NOW!” ordered Azlan. “Okay” said both of them slowly.

“Maria, come inside. You remain outside” ordered Azlan. “What had brought you into this mess?” asked Azlan. “She had broken through the line. So what do you expect?” said Maria. “Can’t you speak nicely?” said Azlan. “I have but she won’t listen” said Maria. “Next time, be sure you don’t put our school name into a mess. Call the other girl inside. And then leave” ordered Azlan. Maria called her inside and then left. “What had brought you into this mess?” “I was in line to buy food but she just pulled me away from the line” said the girl. “Can’t you speak nicely?” “Speak nicely? To that girl? HA! Don’t expect me to” said the girl. “What a rude behaviour” said Azlan in heart. “Well in any way, do not try to cause trouble in our school, got that?” “Yea” answered the girl with a sigh. “Be sure of that. Now leave!” ordered Azlan. The girl then left, muttering some words.

“Hey Maria, what has happened? What did he do to you?” asked Nurul. “Well, he didn’t take any action. He just brought us to the monitor’s room and then sent us back” said Maria. “Only this?” asked Siti. “It can’t be only that. Tell us more” said Nara. “There’s nothing more than that” said Maria. “Well, put aside that topic” said Nara. “Okay, said Nurul and Siti.

“Hey Maria” said Nurul. “Yes? Need anything?” asked Maria. “Have you heard of these rumours about a girl stalking Azlan?” asked Nurul. “What? A girl stalking him? Who?” asked Maria. “We have seen her doing that. And I didn’t expect it to become a bunch of stories within our school, A GIRL WHO IS STALKING AZLAN. HA!” said Siti, cutting papers. “Have you heard or not?” asked Nurul. “Nope, I haven’t. The question in my mind are who is this girl and why is she stalking him?” said Maria. “We wish we knew but it’s not our problem to solve. And by the way, exam is near. Don’t you know this?” said Nara. “I do, I am aware of that. Well let’s get back to studies. Leave this topic aside” said Maria. “Sure do” said the other three girls.