Chapter 1

A/N- I love that picture! 

Cover made by the lovely TheWritePage.   It's absolutely incredible and I love it!! Thank you so much!

Please vote, comment, and share this story!!!!!! It would mean a lot. I encourage you to point out any grammar/punctuation errors. I do not own Supernatural!!!!!! I hope you enjoy it!!!!! Let me know if you want more!! Please follow me!! 

"Alex, I'm home!" 

Alex is my boyfriend of three years. I just moved in with him about six months ago. The day he asked me was the best day of my life. I loved him with all of my heart. 

I had just finished my shift at the local grocery store in the town we lived in. I had second shift so it was already close to midnight and I was exhausted. 

"In the kitchen!" 

I took off my shoes and dropped my keys into the bowl on the small table by the door before heading his way. 

"Hey, everything alright? You sound kinda off." 

I reached the entrance of the kitchen and he was standing by the counter, back to me. 

"I'm fine." 

"Are you sure?" 

I slowly walked up to him about to set my hand on his shoulder when he answered. 

"Yeah. But you won't be." 

Then, he finally turned around. 

I backed up immediately. 

Our biggest knife was held in his hand, his lips curled up in murderous intent. He started to step towards me and I just stared at him, continuing to take small steps backward. 

"Oh, this is gonna be so fun. Don't worry, this won't hurt, a lot." 

I bolted for the door as he took a swing at me. He missed and I ran straight for the door. 

In my haste to get out of the door, I tripped over my own foot, landing on the floor with a loud thud. I could hear the loud crack of my ankle as the bone broke. 

I had gotten to my knees before the sickening sound of ripping flesh could be heard as the blade was driven into my shoulder from behind and ripped back out. 

I screamed and fell back to my stomach. I turned around so I was facing him. He squatted down to my height, his legs spread wide open. 

I took my chance and kicked my leg up, hitting him in the only vulnerable spot. He clutched his man parts and I jumped up, trying my best to ignore the pain in my broken ankle. 

Before I could reach the door, the knife was thrown at me again. It grazed my side and I screamed once more. I didn't have time to grab my keys so I ripped open the door and ran for it, slamming the door behind me. 

I was losing blood and fast. The adrenaline and fear rushing through my body were probably the only reasons I was still upright. 

I ran along the sidewalk, dripping blood behind me. The door opened and closed again. He was coming. 

I went a little faster, starting to scream for help. I looked behind me. He was casually walking in my direction. 

"Help! Someone help me!!"

To Be Continued...

A/N- Thanks for reading!!!! I hope you liked it! And if you did, maybe you could check out some of my other stories? Don't forget to vote and comment!!!!!!! Let me know what you think!!!! Let me know if you want more!!!