Chapter 11

A/N- Please vote, comment, and share this story!!!!!! It would mean a lot. I encourage you to point out any grammar/punctuation errors. I hope you enjoy it!!!!! Please follow me!!

There was only one in the room. The demon was female and looked like she was expecting us. 

She immediately threw us against the wall with a flick of the wrist. Sam and Dean were on either side of me. 

She walked closer to us and looked at all three of us before walking directly in front of me. 

"Well, well, well. Look what we have here. The Winchesters and they brought a new little pet. I'm gonna have fun with you." 

She took a knife out of its holster on her hip and dragged it across my cheek, not cutting yet. She trailed it along my arm before bringing it back up and slicing a line across my cheek. 

I held in the scream that tried to come out. She lowered the blade down to the area right below my neck where the collar of my shirt exposed some skin. She cut a line across it and this time I couldn't help but let out a groan of pain. 

I could see Sam and Dean struggling to get out of her hold. She was completely focused on me, so her hold on Sam and Dean was lessening every moment. Sam was almost completely off of the wall. 

She cut another stripe on my arm and I let out another groan, still refusing to out right scream. 

"Come on! I wanna hear you scream!" 

I watched from the corner of my eyes as Sam jumped off of the wall and walked behind the demon, knife in hand. He positioned the blade before speaking. 

"Scream at this, bitch!" 

She turned around sharply and screamed as Sam plunged the blade into her chest. A bright orange light flickered in her body before Sam pulled the blade out and she fell down. 

Dean and I fell from the wall. Dean landed on his feet and I fell to the ground. 

All of the cuts she made were bleeding pretty badly. Sam dropped the knife and ran over to me. He moved a couple of stray hairs out of my face and checked the wounds. 

"Sam, I'm fine. This is nothing compared to watch Alex did." 

Suddenly, we heard a door slam open and another demon came in this one male. He took one look at the dead demon and growled fiercely. 

"I will get you back for this." 

His head tilted back and a black cloud came out of his mouth. It flew around the building for a few seconds before it went outside. 

Everyone's attention turned back to me. I was now sitting up with my legs bent. Sam had an arm around me and the other was sitting on top of my knees. 

Dean picked the demon blade up and Sam's arm slid underneath my knees. He picked me up and I groaned in defiance.  

"Sam, I'm not dying. I can walk on my own." 

He didn't respond to me, instead, he just started walking to the car. He opened the door and placed me in the back seat. 

He opened the trunk and he and Dean put all of the weapons back in place. Dean got in the driver's seat and started the car while Sam slid into the back with me. He had a first aid kit in his hands and started to patch me up. 

No stitches were necessary this time, but he stopped the cuts from bleeding. 

When he was finished I laid my head on his shoulders. I was weak from the blood loss. Sam ran a hand through my hair and it was only helping me fall asleep. 

"Get some sleep, Rose. You need it." 

I nodded and he continued to run his hands through my hair. It only took seconds for me to fall asleep. 

By the time I woke up we were only about an hour away from the bunker. I was still laying on Sam's shoulder. He was sleeping so I didn't bother moving. I mean, he was asleep so it's not like he could tell me no. 

Dean noticed though. 

He looked at me in the mirror and I watched him as he looked at Sam as well. 

"You like him don't you Rose." 

I looked up at Sam sleeping soundly and peacefully before looking back into the mirror. I sighed and nodded. 

"How can I not?" 

He chuckled lightly, not wanting to wake Sam up. 

"I like it and I think Sammy here likes you too." 

"Well, thank for you approval Dean. But, even if he did we couldn't." 

"Why not?" 

"Because Dean. I've already learned a lot about you guys and you won't date anyone for fear of them being hurt by dating you." 

"Rose, you're already in as much danger just by hanging out with us. Dating Sam won't change anything. Except for the fact that your lives will be a hell of a lot better. Just think about it."

I nodded and was thinking of a way to reply when we got back to the bunker. 

Dean pulled into the garage. When the car stopped I immediately got out of the car and headed to my room. 

Once the door was closed, I ran over to my bed and jumped on it. I buried my face in the pillow and let the tears out. 

I had been holding them in since I saw the body. I cried and cried until my eyes closed from irritation. 

No one came to make sure I was okay. 

No one came to comfort me. 

Why should they? 

I bet they don't cry over a dead person that they didn't even know. It was ridiculous. 

As soon as my eyes shut they flew back open as a picture of the body flashed behind my eyelids. I couldn't get the image out of my mind. 

That poor woman...

To Be Continued...

A/N- Thanks for reading!!!! I hope you liked it! And if you did, maybe you could check out some of my other stories? Don't forget to vote and comment!!!!!!! Let me know what you think!!!!