Chapter 9

A/N- After this, I'll be posting the first few chapters of my art book! Please check it out!

Please vote, comment, and share this story!!!!!! It would mean a lot. I encourage you to point out any grammar/punctuation errors. I hope you enjoy it!!!!! Please follow me!!

Two Weeks Later. 

I was finally ready. 

After weeks of training and learning from both Sam and Dean, they had finally deemed that I was ready for my first hunt.

 It was a simple hunt, they said. Just a demon or two. 

They said I could handle it and they were there to help and keep me from harm should something go wrong. 

Of course, I was super excited to do this. 

We were in the Impala heading to Alabama. That's where the case was. 

We stopped at gas stations along the way, sometimes to fill up on gas other times to go to the bathroom. 

I hadn't slept in days. 

I would occasionally fall asleep from exhaustion and that's what happened. 

It was only an hour after falling asleep when I startled awake from another nightmare. I rubbed my eyes and looked around to see another gas station. Dean was getting gas and Sam was asleep so luckily no one had noticed.

 Another hour later and we arrived at the town where the case was. 

The first thing we did was pull into a motel. Sam went into the office to get a room while Dean and I hung out by the car. 

"Are you nervous?" 

"A little." 

"That's to be expected. But, I'm sure you'll do great. You're such a quick learner and I know you're ready. Besides, Sam and I got you're back." 

"Thanks, Dean. I know you and Sam won't let me get hurt." 

"Damn right." 

Just then Sam came back out. I could hear the jingle of the room key as he walked. 

He handed me a key once he reached us. He had another key in his hands. 

"I got us two rooms, so you could have your own room, Rose." 

"Oh, thank you. You didn't have to though." 

"I know, but I wanted to. I figured you wouldn't be comfortable sharing a room with us." 

"Thank you." 

I headed to my room after Dean told me to change into my fed clothes.

When Sam and Dean had decided I was ready they got me all of the things I would need to be an FBI agent. 

Once we were all changed and ready, we headed to the house where the most recent kill had been. 

Only one person had lived there. She was in her forties. She murdered in her bedroom but there was no sign of a break in anywhere in or outside of the house. It was most likely a demon. 

We showed our badges to an officer at the scene and he let us through. 

Sam and Dean wanted to test my on site skills so they simply followed me while I looked around the house. 

I reached the bedroom where she was killed and stopped in my track immediately. The body had not been removed yet. It was still sitting on the bed. The body was all ripped open and blood covered the bed and the area around it. The smell of death was all over the room. 

Tears immediately filled my eyes and my hand raised to cover my mouth. I had to repel the urge to get sick. 

I can't believe this happened. And Sam and Dean probably had to deal with it constantly. 

They were still a couple feet behind me studying the rooms so I was standing there standing there staring at the body and crying silently for a minute before they came up behind me. 

Sam immediately saw what was going on. He wrapped his arms around me from behind and pulled me back a couple of steps. 

I was still staring at the body so he raised a hand and covered my eyes with it. I grabbed Sam's arms and held onto them tightly. He turned us as I heard Dean step further into the room to look around some more. He pushed me so I was walking away from the room. 

Once he stopped, I turned around in his arms and wrapped my arms around his waist tightly. He adjusted his arms. One moved up to my head and pushed it further into his chest while the other rubbed my back. 

He continued to walk until we were out of the building and walking to the car. Sam suddenly stopped and someone began to speak. It was the officer we had talked to earlier. 

"Is she okay?" 

"Yeah, this is just her first case." 

"Oh, I'm very sorry." 

He continued to walk and he only released me when we were right next to the car. He pushed my head down gently and got me into the back seat. I felt like I was being arrested. 

Instead of closing the door and sitting in his usual seat he slid in beside me and closed the door behind him. As soon as the door was closed he pulled me into his arms again. 

By now, I had managed to stop my tears. I shouldn't be crying. Sam and Dean certainly weren't crying, so why should I be crying? I needed to be stronger than this. I couldn't be weak. I hated for them to see me so weak so I hid what I was feeling. 

I laid my head on Sam's shoulder and before I realized it I was asleep again.

To Be Continued...

A/N- Thanks for reading!!!! I hope you liked it! And if you did, maybe you could check out some of my other stories? Don't forget to vote and comment!!!!!!! Let me know what you think!!!!