Chapter 6

A/N- Please vote, comment, and share this story!!!!!! It would mean a lot. I encourage you to point out any grammar/punctuation errors. I hope you enjoy it!!!!! Please follow me!!

A Few Days Later

"Come on, Dean! Teach me how to hunt!" 

"No! I said no and that's final!" 

"But, why?!" 

"Rose, it's too dangerous!" 

"But, isn't it too dangerous for me to not know! What if I get attacked when you're gone! I won't know how to defend myself all because you wouldn't teach me. Then it would be all your fault." 

I saw Dean really think about what I said. 

I had really planned out what I was going to say to Dean. I planned out every single possible way Dean could react and every way the conversation would go. I had a way to counteract every single thing he would and could say. 

I saw his face turn into one of aggravation. 

"Fine. We start tomorrow." 

"Really?!" 

"Yes. But, don't make me regret it. And, you will not go on a hunt until both Sam and I say that you are ready. And, you have to do everything Sam and I say." 

I nodded furiously, if those were his conditions then I accepted. 

He sighed and turned around, heading to his bedroom. 

"I'm gonna regret this." 

It's been a couple of days since I moved in. I wanted to wait a couple of days and get used to the bunker and living with two guys before I asked them to make me into a worthy hunter. 

After I had gotten used to my room after Sam brought me to it, I had ventured out into the bunker's living room. Sam was sitting on the couch and told me that Dean had already gone to bed. 

He gave me a tour of the bunker. 

We tried to be as quiet as possible for Dean's sake. 

As we toured the bunker Sam asked questions about me and I asked questions about him. I had told him that my favorite color was dark blue, like the sky at night. I had also told him that my favorite food was pizza. He told me that he's pretty much been hunting for his entire life and that his worst fear was clowns. 

I didn't laugh though. In all honesty, clowns were pretty creepy. 

One thing that we both had in common, our parents were dead. 

After he had shown me around the bunker, he decided to go to bed. 

Satisfied with getting Dean to teach me to hunt, I went back to my room and tried to sleep, but I just couldn't. I tossed and turned and completely rearranged my bed, but I just couldn't seem to get comfortable. 

Every time I closed my eyes, I saw Alex. I could practically hear him calling my name when it was silent. 

After I was done trying to fall asleep, I headed out to the kitchen. I grabbed a glass and filled it with water. 

I had no idea what to do. I had no idea what there was to do in the bunker and both Sam and Dean were asleep.

I occupied myself by searching through their cabinets and fridge to see what they had. I would definitely have to go shopping. They barely had anything at all. And what they did have I didn't like. 

The only thing that was in their fridge was beer and milk. 

Jeez, these guys must like their beer. 

I shrugged before dumping the glass and grabbing a beer out of the fridge. I could really use a drink right now. 

I sat down on the couch with the beer and drank about half of it before deciding to head to the library. I liked reading. What better way to pass the time until Sam and Dean got up and I could start training? 

Once I reached the library, I set the beer on a table and started searching for something to read. 

Hopefully, it wasn't all information about the things that they hunted. 

I started at the farthest shelf in the room. 

Of course, nothing would be labeled. 

Everything seems so complicated with these guys. 

After about twenty minutes of searching shelf after shelf, I found a small section of novels. I grabbed this first one that I was interested in and took a seat on the couch towards the back of the room. 

I got comfortable and started reading.

To Be Continued...

A/N- Thanks for reading!!!! I hope you liked it! And if you did, maybe you could check out some of my other stories? Don't forget to vote and comment!!!!!!! Let me know what you think!!!!