Chapter 20

A/N- Please tell me you remember that part? (from the picture ^)

Boring, but slightly cute chapter. Just Rose and Sam spending some quality time together. :)

Please vote, comment, and share this story!!!!!! It would mean a lot. I encourage you to point out any grammar/punctuation errors. I hope you enjoy it!!!!! Please follow me!!

We woke up in the morning all cuddled together. I was facing Sam and his arms were around my waist. Our legs were all tangled together as well. 

We laid in bed just cuddling for a while. I played with his long hair. It was so beautiful and soft. He just watched and every once in awhile I weird hear him moan in approval. 

Once my arm started to hurt from moving so long I brought it back down to lay on my side. 

Sam's hand, which was sitting lightly on my hip, moved up slowly and he intertwined our fingers. I looked directly into his beautiful hazel eyes as he leaned forward. 

His lips connected with mine gently. My eyes fluttered closed as I returned the kiss. 

It was just how I remembered it from all those weeks ago. He was so gentle and his lips were so soft and warm. They moved together in sync with mine, like we were made for each other. His other arm was still around my waist and his hand slipped just under the hem of my shirt to gently rub the skin there.

We only pulled back when the need for air grew too strong. We both breathed deeply, huge smiles on our face. Our hands were still intertwined and he was still tracing the skin on my waist. His forehead was leaning against mine gently. He chuckled and the smile on my face only seemed to grow. 

"I should've done that a while ago." 

I laughed lightly, almost a giggle but not. 

"Yeah, you should've done that a while ago." 

He laughed at my response and we sat there for a few more minutes before getting up.

We headed to the kitchen for breakfast like usual. We chatted while we ate and tried to decide what we wanted to do. About halfway through eating and we still hadn't decided, but Dean finally made an appearance. He was walking as slow as a turtle and 'Massive Hangover' was written all over his face. 

Sam had already pulled out a bottle of pain meds earlier knowing that Dean would need them. So when Dean was paying attention and wouldn't get hit in the face, Sam threw them to Dean. 

Although, I kinda wish that Sam did throw them and Dean got hit in the face. I wouldn't have been able to keep myself together. 

Dean slinked his way over to the coffee pot and poured himself a cup. He threw a couple of pills into his mouth and washed them down with a large gulp of coffee. 

Sam told Dean that we couldn't decide whether or not to search for a case or take a few days off. Dean immediately groaned and said he wanted to have a few days off. 

I knew the boys pretty well already so I knew that it was just the hangover talking, but I would take anything. 

Now that that was settled, we still had to figure out how we wanted to spend our few days off. We suggested different things before I sat up straight with excitement. 

"We should have a movie day!!" I yelled. 

This caused Sam to smile and nod and Dean to groan in pain. I smirked at his discomfort. 

Hey, it was his own fault that he got completely smashed last night. 

Sam and I quickly finished our breakfast and went to the movie cabinet to decide on what to watch, Dean was still sitting in the kitchen with his head on the table. 

After searching through every single movie, we decided to watch the entire Star Wars series like the dorks we are.

 I put all of the DVDs next to the DVD player and popped the first one in while Sam made some popcorn. 

Once the cd was in and playing the previews I grabbed blankets and pillows. I arranged the pillows on the couch and sat down. I pulled the covers over me, making sure to tuck the end under my feet and watched the previews as I waited for Sam. 

I heard the popping of the popcorn in the microwave and then it beeped. I heard it being poured into a bowl and Sam appeared in front of my holding the bowl. He set the bowl on the stand next to the couch before sitting down right next to me. 

I was surprised but offered the covers to him, which he accepted. He slid closer to me and underneath the covers. He wrapped an arm around me and in turn, I laid my head on his shoulder. 

I started the movie and then grabbed the popcorn. We watched the movie laughing at the funny parts, making jokes, and asking questions. 

Before even half the movie was over the popcorn was gone. Sam and I had reached into the bowl at the same time only to realize that it was all gone. We both laughed and I paused the movie. 

I headed to the kitchen and put the bowl in the sink then headed to the bathroom. I did my business before heading back into the kitchen and getting a drink. I asked Sam if he wanted anything and he asked for a beer. I grabbed one for him and headed back into the living room. I handed him the beer and set my drink on the stand before sitting back down. 

He immediately wrapped his arm around me again and I slipped under the covers, getting comfy again. 

Once we were both ready I started the movie up again. We watched the rest of the movie and the next one before stopping to eat lunch.

To Be Continued...

A/N- Thanks for reading!!!! I hope you liked it! And if you did, maybe you could check out some of my other stories? Don't forget to vote and comment!!!!!!! Let me know what you think!!!!