Chapter 22

A/N- Please vote, comment, and share this story!!!!!! It would mean a lot. I encourage you to point out any grammar/punctuation errors. I hope you enjoy it!!!!! Please follow me!!

The next morning I woke up half-naked in Sam's arms. 

I was wearing one of his flannel shirts. It reached my mid thighs. He was only wearing boxers. 

Sam was already awake and watching me. I looked up at him and he smiled down at me. I wrapped my arms around him and set my head on his naked chest reminiscing last night. 

When I pulled back his lips landed on my forehead and slowly made their way to my lips. He kissed me passionately before leaning his forehead on mine. He pecked my lips before completely pulling away. 

We looked each other in the eyes and his hand came up and tucked some loose hair behind my ear. 

"You're so beautiful." 

My cheeks immediately heated up at the sudden compliment. 

He chuckled and then got out of bed. He grabbed some clothes from the dresser and slipped them on before heading out of the door. 

I laid on the bed still thinking everything over. 

Moments later, Sam came back with a shirt and pair of pants from my dresser. He handed them to me and I thanked him. 

"As much as I like to see you in just my shirt, I'd rather not have Dean teasing us all day." 

I laughed before slipping out of the bed and taking Sam's shirt off. He watched me with hungry eyes and I struggled to not jump back into bed with him. 

Once I was dressed, we headed out to the kitchen. 

After eating breakfast, Sam and I headed to the library to search for the next case. Moments later Dean actually joined us and helped look. 

I was on the verge of finding a case when someone popped into the library. 

He was on the shorter side, at least a foot shorter than Sam and Dean. He had short brown hair and was wearing a suit with a coat over top of it. 

"Moose. Squirrel. So nice to see you."

 He continued to speak and didn't even acknowledge me. 

Once there was a break in his boring speech, I spoke up. 

"Moose and Squirrel? How in the world did you come up with nicknames like that? And, who are you?" 

Sam looked at me with realization on his face. 

"That's right. I guess you don't know who this is. Rose, this is Crowley, King of Hell. Crowley, this is Rose." 

He finally looked at me as if just noticing me for the first time. As soon as he looked at me his eyes widened but they quickly returned to normal. 

"Rose? As in... Rose Queen? Daughter of Oliver and Felicity Queen?"

(A/N- Oops! I made a reference~) 

I looked at him confused and worried but nodded. 

"H-how did you know-" 

With a flick of his wrist, I was thrown across the room. I landed on the floor with a loud thump and then continued to slide across the floor until I hit the wall. My head slammed into the wall with a sickening crack. 

My vision was blurry and I felt dizzy as I sat up. I reached back and touched the spot where it collided with the wall and felt blood. 

As I was focusing on the blood now on my hands, I was lifted into the air. It felt like someone was holding me by the neck, but there were no hands there. My air was cut off and I couldn't breathe. I gasped for air and clawed at my neck trying to get the invisible force off of me though it was no use.