Chapter 12

A/N- Please vote, comment, and share this story!!!!!! It would mean a lot. I encourage you to point out any grammar/punctuation errors. I hope you enjoy it!!!!! Please follow me!!

Once I had shed more tears than I thought possible, my sobs finally ceased. I sniffled and blew my nose with a tissue and sat on my bed trying to return my breathing to normal. 

I listened for a while until I heard both Sam and Dean's bedroom doors close signaling that they were going to bed. I waited a couple more minutes to make sure they wouldn't come back out before heading into the kitchen. 

I was starving but even the thought of food made me sick to my stomach. 

Instead, I grabbed a glass of water and headed to the library. The book I was reading was still sitting on the stand near the couch. I sat down on the couch and grabbed a blanket, getting comfy. 

I took a sip of my water before setting it on the stand and grabbed the book. I started where I left off last and soon I lost myself in the book. Nothing existed but the people and events in the book. It felt as if I was watching the entire thing front and center. It felt like I was actually there. 

I read the book quickly and before I knew it I read the last page. 

I sighed, not really liking the ending, and put the book down. 

When I looked up to go put the book away and get another one, I nearly wet myself. 

There, standing a few feet in front of me, was Sam. He was looking at me with concerned filled eyes, but also had a small smile. 

"How long were you standing there, Sam?" 

He chuckled. 

"About five minutes. You didn't notice me?" 

I shook my head, kinda embarrassed that he was that close and I never even noticed. He chuckled again before sitting next to me on the couch. His laughter died when he looked back at me. His face filled with concern again. 

"Rose, when was the last time you slept more than three hours?" 

I shrugged, trying to stall until I came up with something to say. 

"I went to sleep as soon as we got home. I just woke up like half an hour ago. I'm an early riser." 

He sighed and looked down. I was getting ready to cry because he was making me feel super guilty. He looked back up to me. I thought he would be annoyed, but he just seemed really concerned. 

"Rose, please don't lie to me. You look exhausted." 

"I'm really not tired, Sam." 

"Please, just, get some sleep okay?" 

I really didn't want to argue with him, so I just nodded. I wasn't planning on sleeping. I knew that the second I closed my eyes Alex and the body would appear. 

He nodded and headed out of the library, probably heading to the kitchen to eat breakfast. 

I didn't want Sam to be angry with me, so I picked out another book and headed to my room to pretend to sleep. I locked the door so no one could come in before sitting down and starting the new book.

To Be Continued...

A/N- Thanks for reading!!!! I hope you liked it! And if you did, maybe you could check out some of my other stories? Don't forget to vote and comment!!!!!!! Let me know what you think!!!!