Chapter 2

A/N- Please vote, comment, and share this story!!!!!! It would mean a lot. I encourage you to point out any grammar/punctuation errors. I do not own Supernatural!!!!!! I hope you enjoy it!!!!! Please follow me!! 

I turned around the corner only to bump into a hard chest. I started to fall back, only to be caught by my elbows and steadied. I looked up at him. I didn't have much time to look at him, but his long hair and beautiful eyes almost seemed to jump out at me. I tried to pull him in the direction I was running. 

"Come on! Run! He's coming for me!" 

The man finally spoke as I tried to get him to run. He pulled out a gun, scaring me even more. I let go of him, slowly backing away again. 

"P-please. Don't hurt me. Please." 

The man stepped forwards quickly pulling me into him so my face was in his chest. 

"Shh, it's okay. I'm gonna help you. I won't hurt you. My name's Sam. You're okay. He won't hurt you anymore." 

I started to sob, tears soaking his shirt. I threw my arms around him, clutching the back of his shirt until my knuckles were surely white.

 I heard footsteps coming our direction and my muscles tensed, sure it was Alex. Sam started to rub my back comfortably with the hand that had pulled me to him. He put the gun back from where he got it and brought his other hand to my head. 

"Relax. It's just my brother, Dean. He's gonna help." 

His hand started to run through my hair, pulling on tangles every once in awhile. I calmed down a little, but not much because I knew Alex was still on his way. 

The footsteps stopped right next to us, but Sam wouldn't let me move my head to look. My sobbing continued as I thought about Alex. Dean spoke up. 

"Where is he?" 

"I'm right here." 

My body tensed again as I realized that voice. 

"Alex." 

I ripped my head away from Sam to see Alex standing in front of us, the knife still in his hand. 

Suddenly, I found myself lifted into the air, an arm around my back and one underneath my knees. I looked up to see Sam carrying me. He turned around walking in the opposite direction of Alex. I heard Dean start to speak, but Sam continued to walk and I couldn't make out what was being said. Sam's voice broke me out of my thoughts. 

"Listen. I want you to close your eyes and cover your ears." 

I did as told, no questions asked. Sams pace quickened, taking me as far away from the scene as possible. 

Even with my ears covered, I could still hear the gunshot go off. My cries dramatically increased. I was shaking uncontrollably. The hand around my back reached up to rub my arm. He trying to comfort me even as he carried me. 

Sam stopped walking and I opened my eyes to see a black car. It was beautiful, but I wasn't in a state to admire it. 

He set me on my feet gently, opened the back door, and picked me up again. He leaned into the car, placing me on the back seat gently. I could feel the cold leather of the seat against my skin and through my shirt. 

The pain from my wounds was slowly coming back as the adrenaline wore off. I could feel myself growing tired, my cried lessening by the second. I didn't have enough energy. 

The door was shut and Sam went around the back, opening the passenger door and climbing in. Dean got in the car shortly after, starting the car and speeding away, surely going over the speed limit. 

I hoped we were going to the hospital. 

My eyes were closing when I heard Dean speak. I saw his eyes quickly glance into the mirror to look at me. 

"How are you doing back there?" 

"E-ev-every... everything's blurry." 

Sam quickly turned around in his seat to see my head drooping. His hand reached out to my head and grabbed my chin, forcing me to focus on him. 

"No, you can't go yet. We don't even know your name." 

I blinked up at him, forcing my brain to work. 

"Rose. M-my name. It's Rose." 

"That's a pretty name." 

He said it, testing it out. 

"I like it," he said. 

I laughed lightly. 

"I've always loved it." 

Suddenly the car stopped. I looked out of the window hoping to see a tall building with bright lights, instead seeing what looked like a motel. 

The door to my right opened and Sam leaned in picking me up and heading to the door which Dean was unlocking. 

"What-what happened to a hospital?" 

The sarcastic way I had asked, had both Sam and Dean laughing. 

Dean finally unlocked the door and we stepped in, Dean closing the door behind us. 

"I like her," Dean had said.

To Be Continued...

A/N- Thanks for reading!!!! I hope you liked it! And if you did, maybe you could check out some of my other stories? Don't forget to vote and comment!!!!!!! Let me know what you think!!!!