Chapter 23

A/N- Please vote, comment, and share this story!!!!!! It would mean a lot. I encourage you to point out any grammar/punctuation errors. I hope you enjoy it!!!!! Please follow me!!

Sam pulled me into his lap and hugged me tightly. I put my head in the crook of his neck and started to cry once more. 

The fact that I was still weak from what just happened wasn't helping either. I gripped Sam's shirt tightly. The tears flowed faster as I continued to think about my parents. 

They were hunters... and they never even told me about it. 

I started to pound my fist against Sam's chest. I felt betrayed and scared as I realized that I could've been attacked at any moment while I was a child. It became even worse when I realized that Crowley would probably come back. 

When I started to beat Sam's chest he stood up with me in his arms and carried me to our room. As he walked I stopped hitting him and simply grabbed his shirt again. 

The door closed and then locked and I was placed on the bed. Sam sat down right next to me and wrapped me in a hug again. 

"W-why didn't they tell me?! I-I c-could've helped! M-maybe then, they wouldn't have died!" 

Finally, Sam spoke up. 

"No. You listen to me, Rose. Even if you knew, you wouldn't have been able to. It seems like they wanted to keep you out of the hunter life. The grief, heartbreak, guilt. They wanted to keep you away from it so you could live a normal life. They loved you Rose and they wanted the best for you. And this life, it's certainly not the best." 

I continued to cry and repeat Sam's words in my head. He continued to speak to me gently and fill my head with sweet words.

 Eventually, I simply became too tired to cry and my tears slowed down. 

Once they stopped falling and my grip on his shirt lessened, I pulled my head away from his neck. He wiped the rest of the tears from my face and placed his lips on my forehead. 

When he pulled away I smashed my lips against his and kissed him with all the passion in my tired body. 

He was surprised and took a few seconds but then sank into the kiss and returned the passion. 

I pulled back and rested my head on his shoulder my arms wrapped around him loosely. His hand came up and ran through my hair while the other was wrapped around me. I relaxed and sighed in content. 

"Dean and I won't let him hurt you again Rose." 

I nodded before yawning. 

"I know." 

I yawned again and I heard Sam's deep chuckle. He slowly lowered us so we were laying down. I kept my arms around him and he pulled the covers over us. 

My breathing evened out and I fell asleep peacefully in Sam's arms once again.

To Be Continued...

A/N- Thanks for reading!!!! I hope you liked it! And if you did, maybe you could check out some of my other stories? Don't forget to vote and comment!!!!!!! Let me know what you think!!!!