The First Day

I waited in the elevator with this weird, silver haired guy called, Zapp, and he is annoying THE HELL OUT OF ME. How so? He explains every damn thing about himself. I never asked for it, but OH LORD SOMEONE NEEDS TO PUT DUCT TAPE IN HIS MOUTH.

"Yeah, I was hired here due to Master's recommendation, and I've been training to use the art and forms since I was a kid, and...." Zapp blabbers.

He just keeps going on and on about himself, until he stops when we hear a ding, signaling that we were here already.

I went out of the elevator, and all I see is strangers calmly standing around the room.

"Welcome to Libra, Miss (L/N). My name is Klaus V. Reinherz. Everyone introduce yourselves!"

"Chain Sumeragi," said a girl with short brown hair with a black suit.

"Hello! I'm Leonardo Watch!" said a boy who was literally shorter than anyone else in this room.

"K.K" the blonde replied, smoking her 18th cigar, maybe.

"Nice to meet you, Miss. My name is Gilbert." the butler replied.

"And finally, it's Steven Starphase, nice to meet you, cute Miss." the man with a scar said. Yeah, I'm probably going to avoid him the most, since he is just a weird player..... Actually, I have NO IDEA how to label his personality.

I bowed, in reply to the polite people, and said, "It's nice to meet you all, my name is (F/N)(L/N)."

"Hey, come sit here with us, you're part of us now, right?" K.K asked, along with Chain nodding.

"O-oh, ok," I stuttered. WHY THE HELL DID I STUTTER?????

I sat down with them and K.K just started smiling. It was way too quiet until.....

"CHIEF! YOU FINALLY LEFT AN OPENING!" As Zapp ran to attack Klaus, he just endlessly got beaten up by Klaus. Everyone laughed and here I was, looking like an idiot.

"What was that just now?" I asked.... Leonardo, right?

"Oh, it's a daily thing. He tries to attack Klaus but he always fails," as Leonardo laughed.

"Get used to it," Gilbert said.

Gilbert placed down a teacup for me, and I think it was rosemary tea? Wait, no, it was EARL GREY TEA! I LOVE THAT TEA TOO MUCH!

I happily drank it, but something was off, and I felt eyes piercing on the front of my head. I put the cup down, and I noticed everyone on the other side of the room, looking at my face, wondering what the heck they just saw.

"Um, is everything all right?" I asked.

"No, it's just that we thought that you don't look like the type to smile...." Leonardo replied. AND, OF COURSE EVERYONE NODDED IN AGREEMENT.

"Yeah, you don't look like the type to laugh or smile," said Steven.

"Well, aren't I in the human race too?" I snickered at their smiling faces.

We laughed until we heard a BOOM in the building, and before you know it, this weird guy with a mask on his face is talking to us.

"Agh, it's him again," Zapp muttered to himself.

"HAHAHA, it is I, FEMT the King of Depravity, and I want to play another game!"

"Oh god, not again...." Chain also muttered.

"Basically, all you got to do is find the monster that only shows its self every 2 minutes. If it shows up, that's when you can exterminate it. But, if you can't find it within 30 minutes, it will create more...... AHHHH I CAN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!"