Hey Haru Pt.1

(Sorry, this chapter is dedicated to a flashback :))

Ten years ago.....

I remember walking slowly down to the lonely park of my very small hometown, limping because the cut on my leg from my mother was hurting a lot. I sat down on a swing, flinching at the bearable pain. Looking at the ground, my vision starts to become blurry. My first journal had been ripped up, and it was the only source of salvation I had from loneliness. Tears then streamed down my face and I felt as if I was the only person in the world. I didn't feel like anyone understood me. Not one person at school or home batted an eye at me; it was quite depressing the more you would view this story. I was lost in my own delusions when suddenly I heard a THUD!

I looked around and laid my eyes on a boy who smacked face down from the monkey bars and he looked quite upset. He had very ruffled black hair along with big, round, black eyes. He sat there, not uttering a single noise, but a tear fell down his cheek.

"He's really hurt, huh?" I thought as I looked at his knees and one of them was scraped badly. I rubbed the tears away from my face and walked towards him. The instant I looked at him face-to-face, I knew that he was a student at my school, one in my grade, in fact.  I took out a Band-Aid from my pocket and opened it to place it on his knee. When I finished, I unhesitantly started to talk to him.

"Hey, how's it going?" I asked.

"Who are you, and what do you want?" The boy asked.

"It's (F/n) and you're watching Disney channel obviously," I laughed, "Just kidding. Just wanted to help you out."

"Ha, very funny," he said sarcastically, "Why don't you take care of yourself first?" He glanced at my leg.

"Oh, it's nothing, I assure you. It doesn't-" He barely poked my leg, and in an instant, I yelped at the pain.

"It doesn't what, hm?"

"Never mind, haha."

He glared. "You know it's not funny if it hurts."

Well, he got me dumbfounded. "Um."

"Um, what?"

"Never mind."

There was a long pause, until he said, "Hey, come with me for a second."

 I was confused for a minute. "Sure, but why?"

"Wow, you would trust a stranger easily?" He smirked, maybe even SNEERED, at me.

"Well, you don't look suspicious, but-"

"But what? Don't you have a home to go?"

"Not exactly a loving home." We both glanced at the wound and he understood very quickly.

"Fine, let's just go."

I had to involuntarily piggyback him until we got to the destination, which was his home. I sat in the living room by myself. His living room was pretty spacious, since there were a sofa and a recliner, with a TV near the window and a beautiful coffee table that's piled with books. He came out with a first-aid kit. He took out the alcohol and bandage and started to treat my wound.

He started to mumble and the only words I made out was "Haruki."

"What did you say?" I asked.

"I said my name was Haruki," he quietly replied.

"Oh, then I'll call you Haru!"

"Sure."

"You've gotten a little quiet, what's bugging ya?"