Expect the Unexpected Pt.1

As I opened the doors, I heard the everyday screaming from Leo, the yelling from Zapp, and the loud Chain fighting with Zapp. I sat down next to Steven, who seems to be having a divine day today, as he looked at the newspaper, looking more content than I've ever saw in anyone.

"Ah, I didn't see you, (F/n)," Klaus said to break the argument Zapp and Chain were having.

"Oh, it's (f/n)," Chain nonchalantly followed after his comment.

"Hi guys," I replied back to them.

"Hey there, (Nickname)," Steven replied.

"DON'T CALL ME BY THAT!" I yelled.

"Why? Does it bother you that much?" Steven replied back to me.

"Why, indeed it does. So much that I'm sick of that nickname!"

"Everyone, let's call her that now!" Zapp said teasingly.

"Agh, I'm going to take a walk around the city."

"Do you want me to go with you?" Steven said in a flirty tone.

"NO!" I said, and I left the office in a quick hurry to leave the atmosphere in that office. I wonder how long has it been since I heard that nickname. Was it 7 years ago? Ugh, I don't want to remember it.

As I ended up at the park, I noticed a little boy, getting lost, crying for his attention to be noticed by his parents. I tried to ignore, but 1, the boy clung on me, and 2, I couldn't ignore him.

"E-excuse me Miss, where's my m-mom?" The boy spoke as he cried a river.

"Um, I don't know, but Big Sister will help you! Okay, is that all right?"

"O-okay!"

We walked around the park for what seemed like an eternity, until we found his mom. She was really charming, and gave me a lollipop as a token of thanks. I appreciate it, but am I a toddler? The little boy ran up to me and gave me a hug, saying 'Thank you Big Sis' and 'I hope we can play with each other' and so much more adorable things. As the two left, I found a nearby bench and sat there, looking up at the vast sky, filled with fog. Suddenly, I felt a sense that a pair of eyes were following me, so I looked around, and I saw no one, so I shook the feeling off. Until I heard a BOO!

"AGHHHH!" was all I screamed before I turned around. There, I saw Steven, holding food from Dianne's, looking at me with a smile, and OH MY GAWD, it was too creepy?

"Awww, I didn't know you could be that nice, (F/n)," Steven said.

"Buzz off, Steven, everyone has a side that only shows a few times."

"Have you had lunch yet, (F/n)?"

"No, why?"

"I'm worried about ya." He said as he sat down with me, and gave me a burger.

"And?" I asked after I chomped down on the food.

"Just eat, (F/n)." Steven replied, while getting his thumb to wipe the sauce off my face, and licking it.

"Fine, at least you're not saying that stupid nickname." I said as I blushed.

"Oh yeah, I was gonna ask, why do you hate that nick-" Steven got interrupted by his phone.

"Starphase, here."

"Steven, you're with (f/n), right?" K.K asked.

"Huh? K.K? That's rare of you to call me! What is it?"

"Some gangsters or thugs are asking for (f/n), but it seems that she has unfinished business."

"So, you're saying that she has to...."

"Yes, she needs to deal with it, but Klaus assigned both of us to follow her."

"Okay."

He turned off his phone and looked at me intensely.

"Um, is everything all right?" I asked.

".... Yes, we need to go back to the office."

"Okay?"

We got up from the bench, and it took us a while to go back to the abandoned area where the office was. As we got near the entrance, I found two gigantic people, wearing black, staring intensely at something. I don't know, they were wearing sunglasses.

"Hey there (Nickname), it's been awhile," said the man with a ridiculous mo-hawk that can probably disguise him as a rooster.

"Um, who are you people?" I said to the rooster and the other man who looked like he is the living embodiment of a Chinese dumpling I ate a few days ago.

"Oh, just some people that are the henchman to the cause of your scars."

Wait, WHAT THE HELL? 1st off, I've never seen these guys before, 2nd, how do they know my scars on my body.....

Oh sh*t, I remember now.

___________(Flashback time~)_________

7 Years Ago.....

"M-mom..... D-dad..... Don't do this to me..... WHAT DID I DO WRONG?!" I said while they beat me to the ground after I went to one of my childhood friend 's house.

"You know, honey, you should have never been born." Mom said.

"You were a MISTAKE in the first place." Dad answered.

All of the sudden, I see the back door open, and two weird-looking people looked at me with a threatening smile, and one of them had either a whip or a bat and the other had a metallic stick used for the fireplace.

"Hello there, (F/n)~" said the one holding the bat, "Let's have a nice day, shall we?"

"M-mom, D-dad, w-who are these people?" I asked as I sobbed, trying to get a grip of myself.

"Oh (nickname), these are our friends that will play with you," Mom said.

"They'll babysit you because we will be going on a vacation," Dad answered with a devilish grin on his face.

"Well, let's get started, shall we, (nickname)," replied the one with the metallic stick.

"N-no, NO!" I screamed as Mom and Dad left out the door and locked it.

The two suspicious people kept beating me and as I screamed and cried, it was no use. I knew that no one would come and save me.

____________________(Flashback end)_____________

"Oh, that's nice, now, what the hell do you guys need?" I yelled.

"Just come with us quietly without that guy." The fat dumpling, I meant DUMPSTER, said.

"Fine, let's go so I can end this sh*t."

They approached me and they walked in front of me first and I had to follow them. I looked back and I saw a face on Steven that was unusual for me.

And his face shows uneasiness and worries.

I looked at him with reassurance, and then I turned back to deal with this business.

I need to end this, before anyone else gets hurt.

_______________________________________________________

Hello guys, girls, aliens, etc.

I finally made the second chapter. Read it, enjoy it, comment on it, do whatever.

I hope you guys like this chapter.

As always, love ya darlings~