Capricus (Pt. 1)

Ah, just another boring lunch break.

Walking around aimlessly in the plaza after going to Lily's Town, I decided to head to the park to think about some things.

I sat on the soft grass, lazily daydreaming.

What was I thinking about? Well, lemme tell ya all the things!

Out of nowhere, Steven popped in my mind out of nowhere. Yeah, I'm still a little mad at him about our argument earlier, but I can't help think of this cutie.

Okay, maybe not a cutie. But, he's kinda like Mr. Perfect in a way.

Yeah, I should shut up. But on a serious note, I should probably apologize to him and come clean to him. YEAH! I'll confess! I'm not gonna wait, but I'm too lazy to get up from here.

I guess I wasn't paying attention because then I heard very loud footsteps right behind me.

I was an idiot for thinking that it was just another citizen of the city finding a picnic spot because the next thing y'know, I was hit with a tranquilizer.

________________________________

(3rd Person)

Little did (y/n) know, that person that shot her with the tranquilizer was none other than Cheryl standing next to Mister Soren.

But, Mister Soren had a grim expression his face.

Right after (y/n) collapsed, Cheryl hid her gun quite quickly while Mister Soren trudged his way slowly to (Y/n) and carried her into the mysterious black car.

As he got into the car, he looked at (y/n)'s peaceful expression and looked back at the windshield sadly.

'I'm so sorry (y/n), I treated you like my best student and my daughter. But, it's for the sake of the organization.'

_____________________________

(Steven's POV)

"Hey! Has anyone seen (Y/n)?" K.K asked, "She has documents piling up on her desk and it's only been 30 minutes!"

"I saw her walk out of Lily's Town," Chain answered, "She looked like she headed towards the park."

"Huh," I replied coldly, "I see."

I didn't even need to use my powers to make the room freezing, in fact.

Jay walked into the building and looked around. He looked a little surprised after a moment of searching with only in eyes, and then he looked like he realized something. And I saw a face that I thought I would never see him make. His face was full of worry and looked like he was going to fight someone.

"...Has no one seen (y/n) after her lunch break?" Jay finally asked.

"No, why?" I questioned him back.

Then more development happened. This time, his eyes widened in horror and then he fell down on his ass, probably from shock.

"What happened?!" I yelled. That seems to get everyone's attention.

"Steven, out of all the people in Libra, you should be mad at me the most. I didn't want to make it happen, oh no, they've already gotten her, and-"

"JAY!"

He then calmed down.

"What is going on?" I asked him.

"Steven, after I'm done explaining and we save (Y/n), please punch me as hard as you can."

The way he said that made my heart sink. Something 's definitely wrong, and I think it has to do with Soren, Cheryl, and Jay.