Christmas Special~

I have come here to interrupt the usual news with a story that no one will-

Wait for what? I've come to the wrong channel?

Welp, too bad.

Time for the special!

(Please note that: This does not affect the storyline in any way. Also, this will be in a 3rd person view for FULL EXPERIENCE of the story.)

Please enjoy the long special.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The skies were a bland gray, with snow slowly descending to Earth from the clouds. The roads were quiet, yet the centers and streets were filled with lights and fake green trees. Christmas music played throughout the entire city, blocking out yells and screams of children playing everywhere and adults bickering about useless things. It was a bright day you could say because even the fog was a bit lighter than usual and everyone was in an oddly good mood. (F/n) walked around the park, where ornaments on every tree, lights, and street players was in her view. She looked a bit relaxed and she sat near the playground where a convenient bench sat in front of the swings.

She started to dream about how celebrating Christmas may be fun, but of course, she's never experienced it. Her parents were horrible and her friends left her alone in her childhood, leaving her isolated. She was alone in the limelight of nowhere. She started to feel sleepy and was about to doze off, until.......

"Oi, (F/N)," a voice yelled in (F/N)'s ear. She suddenly shot up and turned around, revealing Zapp and Leo.

"Sorry (F/N)," Leo replied quickly, "We weren't supposed to wake you up that way."

"No, it's fine," she said, smiling scarily at Zapp and Leo.

"WHatEVER!" Zapp shouted, "Boss told us to meet at the HQ, remember idiot?"

"I know already," (F/n) said, "But you need to...."

"Need to what, HAAH?"

"To.....SHUT THE HELL UP BEFORE I WILL TAPE YOU TO A TREE WITH DUCT TAPE!"

"OH come on!" Leo answered, "We're sorry! We just wanted to remind you since he wants us to meet in the HQ at 5!"

(F/n) tried to find her watch on her wrists, but of course, she left it in her drawer next to her bed.

"Dammit," (F/n) commented, "Leo, what time is it?"

"It's time for you to get a boyfriend!" Zapp yelled, and right after that, he flew across the city just from one slap.

"Anyway," (F/n) said, "Time, please."

"It's 1, right now," Leo replied, "By the way, we came to find you because K.K and Chain wanted to have lunch with us, including you."

"Uh, okay then," (F/n) answered, "I had brunch but I'm still hungry anyway. Where are they?"

"Dianne's."

"WHAT?! Isn't it packed around this time of the year?"

"Yeah, but K.K and Chain already had a reservation."

"What? Since when did they have reservations?"

"Since this year."

"Okay then, let's go, we can't keep them waiting."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(At Dianne's)

The trio entered the bustling restaurant and searched for the two ladies that set up the lunch date. Zapp had finally come back, dragging his feet due to the shock (F/N) gave him. They searched at each table, but it seemed to be hopeless.