Finally

Surprisingly, after a few more weeks, I recovered fully. I can function like the emotional mess I was until recently! And, I got to learn so many quirks about Steven, like he taps his foot when he eats something good. Yeah, I know, that's a little weird.

But anyway, I sat around in the living room, scrolling through my phone since today's the last day of my 'vacation,' and because I was too lazy to pack. How was my morning? Well, before Steven went to work, we both woke up early because I asked him for a small favor. We went to the park since they had bonfires pretty early. We lit up a bonfire at 5 in the morning so I could burn my journal.

__________________________________

At 5:45 AM

The fire lit up and immediately warmed us up from the cool morning air. I took out my journal and I threw it in the fire.

"Say," Steven said, "Why did you need to burn it?"

"I felt like the journal was constantly dragging me down since I only have sad memories in there anyway."

"Oh, I see. Well, you have us now." Steven then grabbed my hand and gripped on to it, "We will make new memories."

"Thank you, Steven," I replied and I rested my head on his shoulder to wait for the fire to burn out.

_____________________________________________________

The door had just opened, revealing a tired Steven, getting ready to faint on the floor any second due to Libra's missions getting more outrageous. He slowly walked to the couch, and dropped everything and laid next to me, resting his eyes. I looked at him and I wondered how many missions he must have done in my absence. I felt a little guilty about it, so I decided to do the best thing I've ever done.

It was to prepare for a movie night.

Well, I mean, today is a Friday, so why not?

I slowly got off the couch to not wake Steven up and went to the kitchen to find some snacks. Thankfully, when I was recovering, I stocked the snacks up since Steven is too busy for that stuff.

I got popcorn and snacks from the cupboards, like  Hershays, Kat-Kits, Skattles, M@M's, and Sour Catch Kids, which are surprisingly one of Steven's favorites. He does have some weird quirks, huh?

I put the popcorn in the microwave for a minute and silently ate the Skattles. With each pop from the bag, I was scared that Steven would wake up, but he is one heavy sleeper. As the microwave second was at one second, I quickly opened the microwave door to stop the timer from going off.

I then was about to bring out all the snacks out to the living room when I felt a pat on my head. I spun around and I saw Steven, standing there with a tired smile.

"Hey (Y/n)," he asked, "What're the snacks for?"

"Movie night, unless you're too tired."

"Nah, I'm good. Let me go get a movie to watch, okay?"

"Sure!"

We both walked into the living room and I placed all the snacks on the table while Steven was looking through all his DVDs. I went to his bedroom to get his blanket, and by the time I came back, I was kinda shocked, (It was a pleasant surprise), to see the beginning of Disneie's "Hercules."

Not that I'm complaining though, I love that movie.

Steven then sat on the couch and patted to the empty seat next to him. I sat down with the blanket over us, and we watched "Hercules" together.

I glanced at Steven while watching the movie, and honestly,

He's too damn attractive.

Like I'm that potato at a produce section at a grocery store while he's like the ice cream in the freezer.

He then caught me glancing and I blushed... a lot. And then, the best song in the movie came on, so obviously I sang along with it.

If there's a prize for rotten judgment,
I guess I've already won that
No man is worth the aggravation
That's ancient history, been there, done that

Who d'you think you're kidding

He's the earth and heaven to you
Try to keep it hidden,
Honey we can see right through you
Girl you can't conceal it
We know how you're feeling
Who you thinking of

Then the best chorus came up, so I sang my heart out.

No chance no way I won't say it, no no

(You swoon you sigh why deny it oh oh)
It's too cliche I won't say I'm in love
I thought my heart had learned its lesson
It feels so good when you start out
My head is screaming "Get a grip girl
Unless you're dying to cry your heart out

Girl you can't deny it

Who you are is how you're feeling
Baby we're not buying
Hon we saw you hit the ceiling
Face it like a grown-up
When you gonna own up that you got got got it bad
No chance no way I won't say it, no no
(Give up, give in, check the grin you're in love)
This scene won't play I won't say I'm in love
(We'll do it until you admit you're in love)
You're way off base I won't say it
Get off my case I won't say it
(Girl don't be proud it's okay you're in love)

At least out loud I won't say I'm in love

When the song finished, I looked at Steven, and he had the most caring smile. It was enough to melt my heart. I then sat back down and started to eat a lot of the snacks. I then felt something heavy on my shoulder and I looked at my shoulder to see Steven sleeping soundly.

I smiled to myself and I continued watching the movie while he was sleeping. Then, the movie ended, And I didn't feel like getting up, so I started to sleep with Steven, leaning on him a little. Right before I drifted off, I started to think a little.

I'm definitely starting to fall for him, but I won't say it yet. I'm not ready.

At least out loud, I won't say I'm in love.

A/N:

OOF! We have officially finished the first arc!

Next arc will be a bit more exciting than the first one so be prepared for it!

Also, before I show you the preview of the next arc, I need to say that before the first chapter of a new arc, I will be doing a chapter where an event happened in the actual anime. So, I'm excited to write it. All in all, let's get ready to rumble!

Preview:

"Jay and Cheryl, you won't disappoint me, right?"

"No, Mister Soren, we won't."

"If you betray me, you know what's going to happen right?"

"Yes."

"Now, commence the operation!"

"Yes, sir!"

(That's all I can show you guys for now. MUAHAHAHAH.)