Babysitting

(AN: For the oldest son, I think I'll name him Kai just because I don't remember if he had a name/ or I just forgot it lol)

You may be already aware of the typical situation here at Libra.

You got Chain, Zapp, Zedd, and Leo fighting each other.

You had Klaus looking at his computer aimlessly while playing his chess game or something.

Gilbert just had a lovely chat with Cheryl over tea.

It was a nice day to just not have any tasks or anything for work.

So, what was I doing then?

I had time to talk to my friends.

Where did I talk to them?

My favorite spot of the whole workplace.

And it was the COUCHES. What? Don't judge me, I'm just as lazy as the next person is.

On the two red couches set to face each other, I sat next to K.K while Steven sat next to Jay on the other couch. We actually had a good small talk and then the conversation either got weirder or deeper, there was no in between.

"(Y/n), you should totally be more lovey-dovey with Steven!" K.K commented.

"WHAT THE-" I replied, along with the remark of Steven's slight choking on air.

"Yea, even though we all know y'all are a couple," Jay said, "you guys aren't totally lovey-dovey."

"How so?" Steven asked.

"Like, you guys don't hold hands in public or kiss or anything like that," K.K added.

"I mean, as long as we love each other, it's fine, right?" I said.

"Yeah, but don't you want to show affection to your loved one at all times?" Jay commented.

"If we did do that all the time, I don't think we'd get much done around at work," Steven said.

"That's true," I answered, "Well, anyway, how's your love life, Jay?"

He blushed immensely and he replied only with a small whisper, "I love it."

And in just a blink of an eye, of course, K.K and I squealed.

"OMG WHO'S THE LUCKY GAL?" K.K shouted, practically letting everyone in on our conversation.

"You meant who's the lucky guy?" Steven smirked.

"Don't be so rude," I scolded Steven, "Anyway, who is it?"

Jay reluctantly looked at Cheryl and all of us understood, with both of them gazing at each other with shyness and affection for each other. It was so adorable.

"Aww, both of you guys look cute with each other," I said.

"Really?" he shyly said. Thank the heavens for giving me the blessing of witnessing a shy couple in front of me.

Suddenly, a phone call emerged from K.K's phone and she picked it up, only to it resulting in K.K being overly excited.

"So, uh, what's the phone call about?" I asked.

"I'm going on a date with my husband!!!!" She yelled.

"Really? To where?" I said.

"He just told me it would be a surprise!"

"Did you guys already get a babysitter?" Jay said.

"Uh, I don't think we thought about that..." K.K commented, "Hey, are any of you guys willing to babysit my kids?"