The Origin of Her Powers

(From re-reading my story, I need to have some clarifications and give you guys the background info you need to understand how I'm gonna write out this story! BTW, this is gonna be a filler chapter too, cause' I'm the all-powerful god of this book lmao!)

(BTW this is gonna be in a 3rd person view.)

__________________________________

Right after the little girl was sent to an orphanage, she didn't really have the best time there. Not too serious, but she was isolated from the others. (Y/n) guessed that everyone's was 'normal' and she wasn't, which she was fine with. She'd rather be interesting than boring, anyway. The food wasn't definitely the best, but it was still edible. Maybe the bread and apple was only edible since (Y/n) had absolutely no idea what was in that gray-looking substance the adults called it 'porridge.'

She stayed in a tiny little bedroom, all by herself, since no one was willing to room with her. Her belongings weren't much since her parents neglected their responsibilities and didn't really look back at (Y/n) twice. That was where she was bothered by her thoughts and feelings, and it was the scary kind of thoughts and feelings. So, something that was her timekiller was when she snuck out of the orphanage by herself at night.

What (Y/n) would do when she snuck out was walk around the woods that surrounded the orphanage, isolating the orphans from the outside world full of mystery and curiosity. She liked having no company for her since the woods was not just a walk in the park for normal people. She felt ass if she could be free and whenever she sat on a high branch (high enough to see the stars and the moon) she felt like she could just fly away. But, she knew that the harsh reality will always be there, no matter what other people said or thought. That was her timekiller.

However, that all changed by one man.

One night, when (Y/n) snuck out again, there was a tall figure standing right in front of the woods, hiding his face with a hat. She thought that man was indeed suspicious, so she took a small detour on the right of the woods. However, every time she took a step, she heard a heavier footstep behind her.  The quicker she went, the faster the footsteps followed her. Then, she stopped and turned around but nothing was in her view. She stood in silence, caused by confusion. However, the silence was disrupted immediately as the man stood behind her and tapped on her shoulder. 

(Y/n) was startled by the man, for he was quiet and didn't speak a word. He revealed his face, and for a moment, (Y/n) was scared (just a little though). He appeared to look young, around the late 20s to early 30s. He had nice blonde hair that complimented with his brown eyes, and he wore glasses to complete his face. He wore a black suit with a plain checkered tie.

He stared at (Y/n) quite a bit until he smiled and asked her "Would you like to talk to me tonight?"

"Why?" (Y/n) spat out bitterly, "You have better things to do anyway."

"I have the time," he replied back.

"Why are you even here?"

"It's a long story, and if you want to hear the story, sit here beside me and listen."

"Fine."

They both sat down under an oak tree in the woods, and the cool wind blew on (Y/n)'s face, distracting her from the pain.

"Ok, ready?" the mysterious man asked.

"...yeah."

In a span of 5-10 minutes, the story he told to (Y/n) was that he was looking for an extraordinary student and to expand both his and his student's knowledge. He searched all over the state, but no one was willing to do it. And bada-bing, bada-boom! He arrived at (y/n)'s orphanage.

"Uhm, the world is quite confusing, but hey, I'll buy that," (Y/n) commented, "but there's one thing that bothers me though. Why did you choose me?"

"You are quite different from the others. You look like you have a completely different mindset from the others and that's what makes you special," he replied.

"Hey, uhm..."

"Call me Mister Soren."

"Sure, Mister Soren. If you want me to become a student, I have one condition."

"Huh, thought you'd never asked. What is it?"

"Teach me how to become stronger."

"Haha, that was my intention from the start."

"So, would we be training at night then?"

"No... I will take you out of the orphanage."

"Really? Where would I go?"

"You will be living with my wife and me."

"Wow~ someone actually married you~"

"Haha, now you're in a better mood! And HEY I say that I'm quite good-looking!"

_________________________________

They shared many laughs and talks together, and finally, the day came when Mister Soren took her home for the first time. Sure, (Y/n) was nervous, but she was also excited. Was this the first time she got a new family?

They both entered into the humble adobe, in which his wife came out, all excited.

"Honey, this girl is quite adorable!"

"Yep, indeed."

"Is she our new daughter then?"

"Uh, what do you think (Y/N)?"

"I mean, it's whatever."

"I'll take that as a 'yes.'"

"However, I'd like her to keep her original last name."

"Fine."

____________________

Ever since that day, her life has gotten much better. And the training between her and Mister Soren got much tougher and tougher each day. But, it was better than nothing. Day and night, she was occupied with something, whether it was from training or reading or something (yes, she was a bookworm, get over it).

And then, one day...

"Hey (y/n), you've now mastered you Blood Martial Arts, and we'd like you to move to the city to gain exposure of the real world," Mister Soren said.

"Sure," (y/n) replied unhesitantly.

And abracadabra, that's where (Y/n)'s story starts with Libra.

_____________________

Author's Note

Sorry, the ending was a little rushed, I didn't know how to finish it soo...

Anyway, so I'm on a quick break from my life and I finally can start writing again so YAYYYYYYYYYY

I'll see you lovelies later in another chapter~