Expected the Unexpected Pt.2

I enter in an empty warehouse that's obviously really sketchy. And there's only a few outcomes that might happen:

1. I beat up the hell out of these guys and make a run for it.

2. I somehow get injured really bad and be on the verge of death.

3. I might actually die.

But, since I've been training with Mister Soren, I don't think 2 or 3 is going to happen.

Number 1 shall be the outcome and I will make it happen.

I stopped walking only to see a chair, surrounded by torture devices, looking eerily creepy and scary.

The rooster and dumpster had stopped walking at looked at me.

"Well, well, (Nickname), doesn't this look nice? We specially prepared just for you!" The dumpster said.

"Oh wow, it does look so nice! I wonder, how would look like on you and the rooster?" I said sarcastically. Whoops, my sarcasm is taking over.

"Grr.... I wonder. How have you been doing these days?" The rooster said, walking around the chair, grabbing rope and untying it.

"So nice, y'know! I have such calm days! Oh by the way, why are your sorry asses calling me to hang out with you guys?"

"Because, we need more money from the aliens we have debt from! Basically, we are going to sell you!"

"Why not someone else, Rooster?"

I hear footsteps behind me, and suddenly it gets more rapid. I turned and yelled 'Hikari Op. 1!' and I trapped the Dumpster, who had a needle of some weird, green serum.

"Ugh, goddammit, you could've done at least something right!" Rooster yelled at Dumpster, "And you bi*th, are getting on my nerves! Stop calling us these damn names, they're annoying!"

"Like you, Rooster!" I yelled again and this time, I used the same attack on Rooster, and I trapped him too.

"Okay, change of plans, I'm gonna question you guys! If you listen to me, I'll let you go in one piece. If not, I'm going to send you alien boss your chopped asses. Okay?"

"Fu*k you, bi-"

I held out a small gun in my pocket and put it near his head, and said, "Do I need to say it twice?"

"Ugh, fine." said Rooster.

"Okay, first, why do you need me to sell to your alien boss?"

"U-uh, the only superhuman we knew was you, and we'd get good money for it!" Dumpster sobbed out.

I put the gun back in and walked around the devices.

"Next, why did you work for my beloved mother and father, hm?"

"They paid us good money for that too, and they said that we would get paid almost 10,000 if we killed you and..."

I took the duct tape that was on a tray on the left of the chair, and I taped Rooster's and Dunpster's mouth closed.

"I don't need anymore answers, I'm done. Also, prepare to go to prison, I have already sent the location. Have fun in prison, motherf*ckers."

I turned and left, but I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my head, and the last thing I heard was a RIP and Rooster saying "BOSS!"

_________________________

3rd Person POV (I'll explain later...)

(F/n) fell unconscious and slammed against the hard, cold concrete. The alien boss by the name of Uguar came to the rescue of Rooster and Dumpster.