The Rescue Mission

Quick A/n: This WILL be a long-ass chapter.

Another day.

Another hour.

Another second.

I can't deal with this...

this...

IDIOT.

"Ahh~ I wonder what should we have for dinner (Y/n)~ Maybe I'll have you for dinner instead," Haru snarkily said.

The moment he said that I realized that my power is starting to come back. But, how am I going to get my phone back without him noticing? Of course, I need to distract him.

"Ahh~ I wonder if I'll ever get to escape this place~" I replied to Haru.

He scarily stepped closer towards me, his face inches away from mine.

"It's been a week, y'know. And you still won't let me claim you."

"I won't allow it. I don't belong to anyone!"

"Haha, you sure about that?" Haru then kissed my cheek and smirked at me.

"I might as well take you, but since I'm a gentleman, I'll wait for your answer."

"PFFT! I'm sorry, but I'd rather die."

"That's if you wish to."

Haru then turned around, and this was my chance since my powers just came back in full strength. I untied the rope that was on my hands. I muttered "Yami no Attack No. 2" and a bloodstream snatched my phone from Haru's pocket.

"Huh?" was all Haru said.

Then, I yelled out "Yami no Attack No.1." I teleported to a hidden wall of boxes outside of Dianne's and quickly silenced my phone. I went to my messages and tried to find Libra's numbers, but the "smartass" deleted everything like he said he would. Luckily, I always have a way, since I have Libra's numbers on one hand. I started to dial Steven within a few seconds, no hesitation.

"My honey~ Where are you?" Haru said as he destroyed almost everything to search for me.

Oh crap, I need to hurry up.

Obviously, Steven picked up right at the first ring.

"(Y/N)! Where are you?! I'm very worried right now!"

"I'm outside of Dianne's!"

"Wait, what?"

"Hurry up, before Haru goes insane!"

"Got it, partner."

Too late, he's right behind me.

Haru took my phone and smashed it to the ground. He spat on it and looked at me as if I offended him with my defiance.

"There, you can't call for help now."

"Oh, but I can help myself now."

"How is that, my little bird?"

"Lightning Bolt Ambush."

Lightning came out of my hand and repeatedly attacked Haru. Luckily, he was distracted for a few minutes and I started to make a run for it. I climbed up the ladder from the fire escape on the side of Dianne's. When I got up to the top of the building, I saw Hummer and Brody, across the city from where I was. I saw Chain hopping around from building to building.

"LIBRA! I'M AT DIANNE'S! HELP-"

All of the sudden, a punch was aimed at my stomach. Fortunately, it wasn't hard enough to get me to curl up, but it did hurt nonetheless.